GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by wvw89

1. W

First Adaptation of Charge Pressure Actuator issues

Thanks, I was waiting for some kind of confirmation. Got frustrated and eventually just checked the live data for lower and upper stop voltage and it was aligned with the voltage I had set it to...guess obdeleven is a little vague with that basic setting and it was working the whole time haha
  2. W

First Adaptation of Charge Pressure Actuator issues

You ever find a solution for this, same problem also have a Mahle style actuator from CTS turbo.
  3. W

Windshield Replacement: OEM or Aftermarket?

Ah, you might have better luck than myself....I drive around 500 -750 miles every month on a mountain highway....pretty extreme use scenario.
  4. W

Windshield Replacement: OEM or Aftermarket?

A I'd avoid Pilkington like the plague. Had a Pilkington replacement, very soft glass, full of pock marks from sand due to highway driving after one season. My previous St gobain looked great after 4 years of driving the same mountain highways til a golf ball sized rock hit it dead center. My...
  5. W

F/S IS20 turbo 48k miles 250$ obo

Still got it? I'll pay 200 shipped to 98281.
  6. W

OEM/Stock IS20 turbo, H&R lowering springs, stock wheels from 2017 GTI

What revision is the turbo? Also, does it come with waste gate?
  7. W

OEM IS20 Turbo with APR Turbo muffler delete & Turbo inlet - New Price!

Looking to sell the is20 by itself?
  8. W

BFI Heavy Weight Shift Knob and stock boot modification

Thanks for doing the mental leg work for me on cleaning that boot up... The shaft on the 1.8tsi's five speed causes the knob to sit super high. Did a little surgery with a hack saw to bring it down and ended up with a bit of a poor man's short shifter. Unfortunately that put the clamping portion...
  9. W

Having some issues with my Vland mk7.5 style taillight install

Worked like a charm...you saved me a lot of headaches/money with your expertise, I'm very grateful for the help
  10. W

It is indeed a 2015, guess I should have mentioned that in my original post...oops. I'll be attempting that coding once my kids head to bed tonight. I guess ill have to code 27 that back to whatever it was before haha. Ps, you got a PayPal so I can buy you a beer for your effort?
  11. W

Decided to rule out a hardware deficiency by plugging the possibly faulty passenger side taillight. It works fine so I'm back to square one. https://youtube.com/shorts/qzU8exJ0gTs?si=Ayg8k-vbiWdNlNgH I've attached a couple shots of the wiring. Didn't get a picture of the harness on the...
  12. W

Wow, what a quick response, you're the goat. Just ran out to double check, the left side has the white and black wire removed and taped up whereas the right side (malfunctioning side has it swapped from pin 4 to pin 3) Thanks again for your help.
  13. W

Wired/coded my taillights as per @ZERO815 and everything works great....except the right signal light. The amber signal on the right lights up and stays lit when the leaving home lights are on, also when the taillights are lit up at night. It however does not function when I attempt to use the...
  14. W

Please Delete

Grabbed a pair of one of the members here. thanks everyone for the responses!