GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by wohv

1. W

FS: Neuspeed RSE52 in polished silver 18x8 with Michelin Pilot Super Sport rubber

I'm not sure of that. It's very light, as if a rock flying by grazed it. It's had that scratch for a few years and hasn't corroded in that area so I'm assuming it did not go beyond the clear coat.
  2. W

FS: Neuspeed RSE52 in polished silver 18x8 with Michelin Pilot Super Sport rubber

I have up for sale my set of (4) Neuspeed RSE52 in polished silver, 18x8. They are clear and in excellent condition, I've only used them for 2 summer seasons. One wheel has some scratches, pictures of the damage are included. Neuspeed center cap comes with the sale. They come wrapped in...
  3. W

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

Don't you mean cock of the year? haha Only problem is Netflix releases entire seasons at a time, most likely means skipping work on Monday
  4. W

Un-Knowledgeable Sales People

when i went to subaru to test the wrx sti, the salesman asked me what the boost gauge and si-drive were. VW wise, my salesman basically memorized the audio system and spent the entire time explaining bluetooth and pairing during delivery. All i was thinking was when he was gonna leave so I...