GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by WhiteGTI281

1. W

P2270 System stuck lean and P013E rich to lean

I took the o2 spacer off so hope it works
  2. W

Hello I have a 2017 gti with an ARM catted downpipe, injen intake and a eqt stage 2 tune and I put a random o2 sensor spacer to pass emissions, I passed but left it on because pulling the downpipe isn’t something I wanted to do so soon but I am getting these codes I clear them and maybe a day or...
  3. W

Hello I have a 2017 gti with an ARM catted downpipe, injen intake and a eqt stage 2 tune and I put a random o2 sensor spacer to pass emissions, I passed but left it on because pulling the downpipe isn’t something I wanted to do so soon but I am getting these codes I clear them and maybe a day or...
  4. W

Burning Oil On Startup

I have Replaced my PCV but it is till smoking on start up I am getting a bit frustrated but Hopefully its something small or not crazy expensive
  5. W

Weird noise at 2000-3000 rpm?

I'm in the same boat it sounds like it is in the passenger door or the A Pillar passenger side or somewhere close adjacent it almost sounds like a wire rattling around its been doing it since stock just never had it in me to take it apart
  6. W

Burning Oil On Startup

I Have a 2017 GTI on Stage 2 With EQT and Recently I have noticed on a cold start or if it has been sitting for a few minutes there is a puff of white smoke and it smells like something is burning I believe its oil because it smells like old gokarts I called my mechanic and they said it was most...
  7. W

Eqt Staged tunes Requirements

Ok thats good to know and how about spark plugs I got my car back in November of 2020 it was completely stock and I haven’t changed or upgraded them do you recommend going with oem VW plugs ive seen some guys run RS7 plugs in theirs
  8. W

Yeah the next thing is an intercooler and or a dsg heat exchanger I live in a hot area but my intervals are 10k for oil 40k for the dsg and I bleive 60k for the front locking diff I have the Performance package
  9. W

I have been using the EQT DSG tune and absolutely love it and I am planning on moving from Cobb stage 1 to EQT stage 1 or 2 for the ECU tune but I am curious If they need gapped or different spark plugs I have an Injen cold air I take a Borla catback and a ARM catted downpipe and if anybody has...
  10. W

MK7 GTI 6 Speed DSG

Doing so this week actually thanks for the tips! makes a lot more sense than what I've been seeing on other forums
  11. W

MK7 GTI 6 Speed DSG

Awesome good to Know
  12. W

MK7 GTI 6 Speed DSG

Hey I'm new to the whole forum thing but I have been Noticing some weird Glitches and concerning things with the 6Speed DSG I have a 2017 GTI with the performance package and a Intake Exhaust and a Stage 1 COBB Tune as well as the COBB sport DSG tune, but when I slow down sometimes it feels like...