GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by waterhead71

1. waterhead71

FS: IS20

Added
  2. waterhead71

FS: IS20

IS20 came off of a 2015 GTI with 117K miles. No shaft play and has plenty of life left. Removed due to switching to IS38. Asking $150+Shipping. Thanks.
  3. waterhead71

WTS: Cobb AP w/Tunes & DSG

Selling VLK-002 AP which is for GTI, Jetta, A3 with DSG support and additional MAPerformance and EQT tunes. Small crack in screen but doesn't affect functionality. Looking for 750 shipped.
  4. waterhead71

WTB: COBB Accessport V3

PM'd
  5. waterhead71

FS: OEM MK7 Euro LED Tail Lights

I still have them. PM me. Thanks.
  6. waterhead71

FS: OEM MK7 Euro LED Tail Lights

Took these off my car since I will be selling it soon. OEM Euro tail light set. These are the tails only and not the harness. $350 shipped. Thanks.
  7. waterhead71

OEM 4Dr Roof Rack w/Fork Mount

I have a OEM Roof Rack/Fork Mount bike rack for sale. I really don't want to separate them. Willing to meet along the Gulf Coast within reasonable distance. I am willing to ship but I haven't been able to find a box they will fit in yet. Asking $350. Thanks.
  8. waterhead71

WTB: 4dr mk7 roof rack

Pm'd
  9. waterhead71

FS: Alzor 349 Triple Bronze Satin 18x8 +45 in Biloxi, MS - $400

18x8 +45 Alzor 349 Wheels 5x112 Had these powder coatedTriple Bronze Satin Color Wheel Bolts/Hub Centric Rings Included One very small defect pictured. Wheels only. No tires. Asking $400. Might not be able to ship but I am willing to meet within 200 mile radius. Might consider longer. Thanks.
  10. waterhead71

INNO Fairing for Roof Racks

SOLD
  11. waterhead71

Whoops, forgot about that. 40 in. Fits perfectly on the OEM bars.
  12. waterhead71

$50 shipped. 40 in in size. Fits OEM roof racks and others to decrease wind noise and keep your MPG's. Minor discoloration on one of the legs.
  13. waterhead71

Maxton Design Rear Diffuser w/Side Splitters

Light used. Mounting hardware and side splitters included. Bottom of the diffuser has some slight discoloring due to a chemical I used to clean some adhesive off. It's not visible at all while mounted on the car. Confirmed to fit 2015-2017 GTI's. Not sure about MK7.5's. Asking $125 shipped...