GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VWR888

1. V

Who can tell what is the issue? Help!

That was the tuner point. It s a new issue. I did not encounter this at first when I got tuned. It might be something mechanical but they ask me to come back and re-install the stock tune to make sure myself it is not the tune that is causing this. I will double check the coils snd plugs too...
  2. V

i ll do that. Zero issues bro. Plugs and coils were changed 4 weeks earlier. Tuner said its something mechanic not related to the tune but am goin to flash it back to stock and see what will happen.
  3. V

Suddenly I start suffering from this surge or boost bounce at mid throttle. Thought its the dv. Got the DV+ to hold more boost. Still have the same issue. Running stage 2 with meth. on full boost, i have zero issue. https://streamable.com/ec0jc7
  4. V

Exhaust Discussion: 2015 R

hello. I know to each his own style in terms of look and sound limits, but since videos do not give justice to exhaust sounds, I would like to know your opinions on a good catback system for my golf R 2015 model. I have been looking into the following options: 1- IPE, Armitryx ... very...
  5. V

Stage 2 or ... III ?

Hello folks, I am thinking of going stage III with VWR OEM+ package ... but at the same time I find a stage 2 could be enough for a daily driven car since am having as well an mk6R stage 2 plus DM tuned. The car am driving now is an mk7R 2015 coupe edition. All parts are in my bedroom waiting...
  6. V

OEM or Alpine?

hello, I am having a 2015 Mk7 R 3 doors edition. my car comes with no DCC system. I have the normal screen without DVD and GPS. Wanted to know if the wide oem screen will work on mine with no issues or better to go for the aftermarket ones like Alpine. I want to keep using the stock features...