GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by victorchen008

1. V

Anyone running a JB4 AND a IE Stage 2 tune?

If you are talking about the the obd port delay, you can just do a quick google search and you can see. In term of changing the knock sensor sensitivity, I have Unitronic tune installed in my car and I am a very good friend with a tuner, we compared the data with about stock car on a dyno run...
  2. V

Anyone running a JB4 AND a IE Stage 2 tune?

No, it is quite dangerous, there are two main reasons, one is that by the end of the day the obd port has some delay and the second reason is that most programs have modified the voltage of the knock sensor which means that the log you got is actually not accurate.
  3. V

Oil Catch Can DIY

That is actually not true at all. The one after the PCV does collect lots of oil, especially on the track.
  4. V

Warning, OIL STARVATION

I have a 2016 audi s3 with re71 which is experiencing the same issue. I have a ecs catch can which is after the factory pcv, it still manage to catch two full can in one track day but I an still see white smoke coming out of the exhaust. Maybe the baffled oil pan is the only solution
  5. V

Mods you're wasting money on...

Catch can is useful only if you went onto the track. Our PCV system fails under high G force during braking and dumps oil straight into the engine. So it is not a complete waste of money only depends on the need of your car.
  6. V

Unitronic tune

The whole point of the stage 1+ file is advance some timing for the 91. If you can only find 91 it does not do anything for you.
  7. V

oil catch can

There are two different methods, one is that replace the pcv which is vwr spulen etc. The advantage is that it catches everything, so during wintertime you will have to empty it very often or it will freeze and crack. The other one is after the pcv, which is ecs and 034. This will only catch...