GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Unor92

1. U

Golf MK7 Dashboard dents/bubble outwards

Hello I have a Golf MK7 which is a 2016, When i were cleaning the dashboard from all the dust i noticed that there is some bulges/uneven surface on the dashboard which i dont know where it came from could it be the adhesive that unleashes or can it be due heat? either way this is a quality issue...
  2. U

Golf GT 150 rust after 1800 miles?

Hi I have a golf gt 150 which is a 2016, so far the car is at 1800 miles and I have already started to see rust on the brake calipers and brake discs Is this normal for a new car? I'm so confused.
  3. U

New tire/rims question Neuspeed

Hello guys i am thinking of getting new Neuspeed RSe10 wheels which is 18x8.5 +45mm which i assume it's correct size and stuff, also the tires i were looking at is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 235/40 ZR18 95Y XL would those fit without any problem? (rubbing etc..) also i am NOT considering lowering my...
  4. U

What did you do to your mk7 today?

My opinion is the following, The sound of the car is much loader/deeper when accelerating and it feels much snappier if you know what I mean, like better respond etc... Only mod I wanted to do on the car since people say my DSG7 is weak and won't handle the pressure from chip tune.
  5. U

Hi guys wanted to share my car mods. 1. Changed tail lights to R LED tails 2. Rear spoiler 3. Paddle shifters. 4. Steering wheel wrap 5. Lighter cap with R logo 6. Valve caps with R logo 7. Kili inlays front/back 8. Front/back VW emblem changed to black 9. Roof and rear mirrors wrapped to black...
  6. U

2017 Mk7 front disc cooling intake?!

Hey guys my friend have a golf GT 150 which is a 2017, I did some comparing with mine which is a 2016, I noticed this air intake for the (disc brakes?) Well I never thought about taking a picture of he's car so I took a picture of mine and painted it red somewhat how the opening looks like. Any...
  7. U

New update to Mk7 2017 vs old

Hello my friend got a new update to he's car and he have a 2017 golf GT 150 dsg7 Mine is hardware 620, software 0624. Also he got huge updates to details and stuff
  8. U

Mk7 2017 frameless rear mirror

So I saw this new update on the 2017 mk7 my question is, can you change the old mirror to this mirror have anyone tried? I have the dimming rear mirror on my 2016 and I so like the 2017 mirror anyone with some info?
  9. U

DSG7 MQ250 Torque limit from Racechip

Hi like many other people I had questions about the torque being 350 with racechip but I did read it could damage the transmissions since it's limited to 250 here's the respond I got, please reply with your thoughts about this matter. "Thank you very much for contacting the RaceChip Customer...
  10. U

Looking for a low profile gloss black rear spoiler

Hello guys, i am looking for a low profile spoiler for my Golf MK7 R-Line i cannot seem to find one because i need it to be painted glossy black and i'd rather not put a ebay spoiler on my car, so any ideas? I found one from SRS Tec but it only comes primed...
  11. U

Low profile rear spoiler for MK7

Hello guys, i am looking for a low profile spoiler for my car i cannot seem to find one because i need it to be painted glossy black and i'd rather not put a ebay spoiler on my car, so any ideas? I found one from SRS Tec but it only comes primed...
  12. U

I need urgent help with coding

Hello guys I need the coding for my stock (bulb lights) rear tail lights anyone got a clue how I can get it? It's a European car bought in Sweden, I can't ask my dealer as I still have warranty they will most likely remove it cause it messed it up so if anyone can provide me with the stock tail...
  13. U

A few things i did to mine is, - Rear/Front emblem glossy black - Wrapped Roof/Side mirrors glossy black - Wrapped the steering wheel to look like the clubsport one - OEM Golf R LED Tail lights installed - Got my oem salvador rims painted to glossy black looks sick Next up im thinking about...
  14. U

Golf GTI Clubsport details i found

Hey guys i were building my own GTI Clubsport via car creator and noticed some details that people are doing DYI, wonder if u can buy these parts from VW... The emblem is black/matt looks awesome! Chrome rear mirror and it's really thin also, i guess u dont get the sensor behind? but it looks...
  15. U

I got it from Aliexpress.