GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Trav_R

1. Trav_R

Mk7 R exhaust valves stuck closed

Car is quiet as hell and they will not open under any throttle/balls to the wall Awe switchpath/apr dp stage 2 apr they are totally shut lol
  2. Trav_R

Took the exhaust off checked valve motors etc deff not corroded wires/plugs look fine, any other suggestions? Would it have anything to do with the apr tune?
  3. Trav_R

Thanks, corrosion where? I’m the actual exhaust flaps or on the valve moror. Thank you it’s strange they both closed at the same time and where to spray the wd40, I pushed them open with a tool but spring back shut
  4. Trav_R

Hey guys, I was driving yesterday and noticed my car got mad quiet come to find out both my exhaust valves are stuck shut. Any idea why or what it could be? I have an awe switchpath (without the controller) any help would be appreciated, they won’t open in any mode. Thank you
  5. Trav_R

Mk7 Golf R APR downpipe

Thanks dude!
  6. Trav_R

Mk7 Golf R APR downpipe

Looking for APR specifically new that comes with stage 2 code. They run around 900 So around there
  7. Trav_R

Mk7 Golf R APR downpipe

My order was just returned due no not being avail...
  8. Trav_R

Mk7 Golf R APR downpipe

Looking to buy a brand new downpipe for MK7 golf r, if anyone has 1 I’m ready to buy ASAP. Thank you
  9. Trav_R

Rex Supersport CF side grille extensions Mk7.5 Gti

Those look toughhh
  10. Trav_R

Stage 1

Good luck with it! What color
  11. Trav_R

Stage 1

Yes for now! Eventually stage 2🤣
  12. Trav_R

Stage 1

Ho How do I check
  13. Trav_R

Stage 1

Thanks for the info! I will most likely do the clutch if it starts to slip right away, any recommendations to a good clutch with a daily stock feel
  14. Trav_R

Stage 1

Thank you!
  15. Trav_R

Stage 1

Thanks man!