GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tomcfitz

1. T

Official Silk Blue Metallic Golf Thread

My silk blue golf on some heritage wheels
  2. T

WTB: MK7 Beige Leather Seats

Looking for the hookup on a wrecked mk7 with decent interior, maybe a slightly flooded car from this year's shitshow of a hurricane season? The beige cloths are just too much dirt magnets for me. LMK what you've got. Don't need heat or anything fancy.
  3. T

Ford Fiesta - No More?

I cross shopped the 2017 FiST and the Base golf. Basically the same price, but... damn the VW was a better car. And with just a JB1 and decent tires, my golf was 2 seconds faster around an autocross course than a friends stage 1 '15 fiesta, and feels faster on the "butt dyno" edit: the 2...
  4. T

Enkei PF01's in 17x8

NEW PRICE! Selling my track wheels and tires. Located in Durham, NC. Tires are NT01's with one or two events left in them. Maybe 3 if they're short. 2 of the wheels were slightly scuffed in the move up to Durham, as shown in the picture, but other than that, they are perfect. These are...
  5. T

WTS OEM 15 inch Lyons

5k miles, never been curbed. $400 Obo
  6. T

034 Dogbone VERSION 1

Because I am a monumental idiot, I have ordered and attempted to install a version 1 dogbone when i really needed a version 2, which is what I thought I had ordered. Anyway, long story short, it was my bad, and so I don't feel comfortable returning the insert, since I was not gentle in my...
  7. T

Quick OBD11 question

Can I use any bluetooth reader with the OBD11 app?
  8. T

Tomcfitz's 1.8 TSI Build Thread

I figure I should chronicle the things I do to my car: http://imgur.com/a/SPuPk Descriptions are next to the relevant photos. I'll post in this thread periodically as I do things to the car, so I have a basic record of the mods.
  9. T

WTS/WTT VW OEM Lyons, Stock Mk7 Golf wheels

Around 2000 miles, tires are stock Ecopias in 195/65/15 or something like that. $400 local pickup, buyer pays shipping if needed. Wheels are pristine, tires have mild wear, but nothing unexpected for the mileage. Willing to throw wheels and tires as partial trade for some lightweight 18s...
  10. T

WTB: Nogaros or Talladegas with or without tires, SC

As the title says, I would like some 18x8 wheels for my Golf. I like anything with radially symmetric spokes (no Austins, etc) LMK what you've got and what you want for them.