GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tlo6657

1. T

Car modes

2016 golf r.... I've always noticed that my car only shows normal, race and individual mode. Is this normal? When I bought the car the previous owner replaced infotainment with a 7.5. If it isn't normal do you guys think he messed something up replacing the infotainment? Thanks in advance for...
  2. T

Mk7 Forge intake hose fits...

Hello I recently bought a used Forge silicone intake hose and was wondering if the IE turbo inlet pipe would fit? And if not would the adapter hose work for with the forge. Wanted to know cuz I saw the IE TIP for sale for $40 bucks! Please let me know somebody.
  3. T

Traction control light

Thanks man. Got in touch with a mutual friend and they said the same thing. It just flashes and goes away. It flashed a few times. But yeah thinking it just might be tires. Gonna pick up some new ones and new rims this weekend hopefully
  4. T

Traction control light

Not 1st gear for sure. Have only tried really short. Its for sure in second gear cuz im hitting about 50 mph when it happens. Im gonna to take it out to test this weekend. Kinda late when i get home and gotta take care of kids so no time to get it to that nice little road where i can go all out.
  5. T

Traction control light

No. I just got it. Its all stock. 18k mi.
  6. T

Traction control light

hello i just bought a used 2016 golf r and noticed the trsction control light keeps coming around 5500 and up. Is this normal? Doesnt seem like it is. Im new to VW. First one ever. Any help would be appreciated. I feel like i should take it back.