GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by thxrick

1. thxrick

FS: 2015 GTI SE, 6speed...an awesome car!

For consideration is my 2015 VW GTI SE 2 Door. I have owned, cared for and obsessed over this car since Feb. 2018. I wasn’t planning on selling it but I bought an S4 so to be financially responsible, it has to go. I have owned 18 cars in my life and am a junkie with modding and enjoying them. It...
  2. thxrick

Heart warming story.

What a great piece....very cool!
  3. thxrick

Stock Suspension or Lowered?

Like it says...if you have the $$ would you "tastefully upgrade" (not slammed) your GTI with Struts and springs/Coilovers or leave it stock?
  4. thxrick

FS: FL Invidia Catless DP for Mk7

I bought this 2 months ago for $378. I had it installed 11/19 and it’s being swapped on 11/29. Probably 150 miles on it. It’s just too loud for me. It sounds great but not my style. Went to a catted setup. My loss Is your gain. Shipped to you for $150. Lower 48. Message me with any...
  5. thxrick

New Suspension on the way!

I just ordered up the following for my 2015 SE: Koni Yellows (external-adjustable fronts) Eibach ProKit Hotchkiss Rear Sway Bay 034 F&R strut and shock mounts This set up should be a game changer. I already have the car tuned nicely with lots of power so the suspension should significantly...
  6. thxrick

I hear this adds 10 WHP....

Ha! Engine bling...for those of you who don't know, this is a Porsche 991 expansion tank cap. Looks good, IMO.
  7. thxrick

FML, wrenching today turned out bad

I took off work today because it was supposed to be a nice day and I needed the RNR. Thought I would install my 034 MS dogbone. Jacked up the car and tried to fit under but it just wasn't enough room to make me comfortable. I have a pavered driveway so it's not as stable as cement. I lowered it...