GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by thx138

1. T

VW Motorsport wheels

They are 19x8 et41and have PSS tires in 235/35r19. They are located in Phoenix but I can look into shipping if needed. $800
  2. T

P3 Boost gauge with APR boost tap

P3 Boost gauge I got this and never installed it, the gauge is in the vent and still have the protective film on it. The bars are red to match a GTI. I would like SOLD
  3. T

What did you do to your mk7 today?

So what floor jack do you have? Mine will not clear my rennstands on the lowest position. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  4. T

I like those, where did you find them? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  5. T

They are 68mm total length for the studs.
  6. T

I installed the VWR stud conversion. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  7. T

Installed my intake. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. T

That's the same brand I installed, mine are the matte finish. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  9. T

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-acexxon-parts/rear-reflector-insert-set-honeycomb/r17-1-1000-01~ax/ Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  10. T

I swapped out the rear reflectors for something better looking. Now to give the car the bath it needs. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  11. T

VWR drop in filter

I got this a few months ago and have changed directions on what I want so I have no need for this now. Has about 3k miles on it. SOLD Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  12. T

Where did you get the SLT file? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  13. T

How do you like the quickjack? I was thinking of getting one for myself. Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
  14. T

I installed my new Dsg paddles, I found hemostats to work better than pliers. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  15. T

I got them here. https://store.ngpracing.com/sillgaurds-by-rgm-vw-mk6-golf-gti-5-door.html