GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tgtmkt

1. T

First time GTI Buyer

Expand your search geographically especially into Milwaukee and St. Louis.
  2. T

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Removed the EQT ECU tune since my son is taking the car to college. He has a heavy foot. But, I kept the DSG tune on the car.
  3. T

Polish and wax. The high air temp made the Chemical Guys v38 hard to work, but the heat seemed to help the Collinite 845 wax.
  4. T

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I'm thankful they even offer updates that are so substantial for only $25. I'll take the pains of working with a small and growing biz over a franchise type biz that is very effecient but the product is average (Cobb). I'm sure EQT will improve over time. They could have never rolled out the...
  5. T

Coast-to-Coast Road Trip

Excellent write -up. I also enjoy your YouTube channel. One more, your healthy transformation is impressive. Nice work all around!
  6. T

my tuned GTI suffered a catastrophic engine failure...

Sorry to hear your news. Here is a similar story on YT with many suggestions in the comments:
  7. T

Meguiar's Air Re-Fresher

Febreeze is scientifically proven to remove odors. Stick with the unscented version.
  8. T

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

EQT can also enable the DSG function in your Cobb. Same price as going to Cobb directly and it passe along some pennies to Ed and his crew.
  9. T

Loaded EQT DSG tune.
  10. T

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Placed my order on Sunday night. Desired EQT tune added to Accessport and shipped on third business day - all good with me. Thanks guys!
  11. T

Newbie to VW life

I own both. The TSI is surprisingly capable but if you have the money, the GTI delivers more smiles. As others have said, test drive both.
  12. T

sunvisor safety label

I have had good luck with these on multiple cars: https://sunvisorsolutions.com/