GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Terriquez88

1. Terriquez88

Mk7 S Brake pad and rotor kit options

I am also looking to upgrade my brakes for the first time but I am u sure what brand rotor and pads to go for. Should I even do the rears??
  2. Terriquez88

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

FS: Steering Wheel Bolt & Black Trim I ordered a carbon fiber steering wheel for my Mk7 but it was never delivered so I got my refund back. Then I decided not to repurchase the steering wheel and now I have these two part numbers available. N-907-991-02 - free bolt with purchase of black golf r...
  3. Terriquez88

WTB: Weathertech Rear Visors

Does anyone have rear visors they are willing to part with? I lost one of mine on the freeway and I would like to get another set.
  4. Terriquez88

SOLD - Set of 4 Austin wheels.

Thanks! Hope they go to a good home.
  5. Terriquez88

SOLD - Set of 4 Austin wheels.

SOLD - SoCal will not ship. Practically no scratches or rashes. I will take more detailed images if requested. 2 out of the 4 tires are not good but I would definately recommend buying new tires for all corners.
  6. Terriquez88

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

SOLD: helix subwoofer kit. Kit is already coded with helix dongle for 4 door gti. Kit will come with everything needed to install EXCEPT for the de-pinning tool. Located San Bernardino/riverside area.
  7. Terriquez88

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

SOLD - Oem Austin wheels. Practically no scratches or rashes. I will take more detailed images if requested. 2 out of the 4 tires are not good but I would definately recommend buying new tires for all corners. Located San Bernardino/riverside area.
  8. Terriquez88

WTB: steering wheel trim

Im interested in the steering wheel trim? Preferably black but the brushed aluminum is fine aswell. If you have any leads let me know
  9. Terriquez88

Rennwagen Spoiler Extensions

I too am almost waiting on the splitter. Keep us posted
  10. Terriquez88

SoCal Meets/Cruises

I’m in Riverside but I’m down to meet
  11. Terriquez88

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Wtb: stock mk7 steering wheel with paddle. Let me know if you have one or if you know of one.