GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Techmonkey

1. Techmonkey

Epic Lifted MkV.

The extra ride height adds some functionality that should work fine for the beach or fire trails. Wouldn't get far rock crawling or mudding though. So not totally aesthetic. I'm digging it.
  2. Techmonkey

Dodge Neon

Last Neons that had my interest were the ACRs from the mid-90s. Not fast by any stretch of the imagination, but they were supposed to be very good handlers. They were the car to have for their class in autoX for a good number of years IIRC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fp7aGTJkQE&NR=1
  3. Techmonkey

The Horror!

Faaaaabulous!
  4. Techmonkey

Golf 4x4 lol

I see a MKIII with stock ride height. :23:
  5. Techmonkey

What are you listening to?

DhaRkWfaq10
  6. Techmonkey

I never realized Japan was this crazy....

Wonder what the penalties are there for street racing. All those EFs (88-91 Civic hatches) make me miss mine. :(
  7. Techmonkey

2011 Scion tC

With a 180hp 2.5, wouldn't it be more directly comparable to the 2.5L Golf? Like the color. Hate the new look. The back looks like a Saturn ION. I think the old style was a nice looking car, but this is just ugly.
  8. Techmonkey

2012 vw beEtle on video

Really like the lines of the rear side/rear.
  9. Techmonkey

What was your last car?

Ah. The one with the minivan engine! :D Maybe it's just the pic. In person I can tell the TJ and JK apart. Either way, I take that as a second mode of transport in a second.
  10. Techmonkey

What was your last car?

Modded TJ = *drool*
  11. Techmonkey

GTI Convertable?

Odd looking. Not liking the roofline.
  12. Techmonkey

GOLFMK6 IS NOW ON TAPATALK!

If you click accounts (the wallet icon at the bottom) it should list any of your accounts saved for any forums.
  13. Techmonkey

GOLFMK6 IS NOW ON TAPATALK!

Excellent. I'd been hoping this would happen since golfmkV is available using TT. :thumbsup:
  14. Techmonkey

Who here votes to BAN harddrivin1le

:lol: :laugh: :happyanim: :clap: :lol: :laugh: :happyanim: :clap: :lol: :laugh: :happyanim: :clap: :lol: :laugh: :happyanim: :clap:
  15. Techmonkey

Who here votes to BAN harddrivin1le

So ignore his posts? He's not outright offensive and he isn't simply trolling with "HAHAHA VWS SUCK YOU FVCKING FAGGOTS CAMARO KICKS UR ASS" either. He raises some interesting points in some of his posts. If you want to put him in his place, stop feeding the fire by posting replies in his...