GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tamires

1. T

Golf mk 7 used digital cluster retrofit

Hey i got used cluster got from crashed VW golf mk 7.5 gti i went to the dealer here and they dont know how to activate how can i solve that?
  2. T

after aligment the car goes to the right

so i put on the H&R lowering spring on my golf mk7 after that i went to make an alignment (that's what the garage said) the guy there have a laser alignment with the most advanced machines after that the car always want to got to the right around 60+ mph i went back to him he said that the...
  3. T

Drive mode selection retrofit

i asked for the installation. i know that coding has to be done via odis - that's not problem for me
  4. T

Drive mode selection retrofit

hey, i got aliexpress kit for retrofiting ESC button + Drive mode selector -...
  5. T

Golf mk7 footlight retrofit problem

So i got a retrofit kit and start to install The pin that go to 72 in the module c has broken to me What can i do ? Its stuck inside Is there any pin for sell ? I cant see in any place Thanks
  6. T

golf mk7 1.4T with golf R rear muffler ?

does it possible to fit gold R rear muffler to golf mk7 1.4T ? beside to change to diffuser . adding photo . thank you.
  7. T

S3 muffler on golf mk7 1.4T

I wonder if audi s3 muffler will fit mu golf mk7 1.4 T ? Beside to change the diffuser thank you. Audi s3 muffler code : 5Q6253611AT
  8. T

Golf mk7 alcantara shift knob

Hey, i have a golf mk7 , with dsg shift knob I cant find where i can bug side shift from alcantara (adding picture) Some one know and can send me a link ? Thank you.