GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Stronggside

1. S

Catless DP question...

I've looked at the threads, watched youtube videos. I notice many people purchase CTS Catless and end up selling them. I'm trying to purchase a DP.. On my previous car (GTI MK6) I had a APR catted dp with a magnaflow CBE. I absolutely LOVED IT. Was just loud enough with out being to crazy...
  2. S

Maxton rear diffuser

Anybody running a maxton rear diffuser/splitter (or any brand) with no front lip/splitter? Will it look weird with a rear piece but no front?
  3. S

STAGE 2 KILL STORIES....

MK6 Forum had this and I always had a good time reading :D HMMMMMMMMM
  4. S

Stratified vs APR

Used to have a mk6 GTI with APR. Thought it was very nice. I've always been very curious to go Stratified Protune. My reason is for the Crackle tune. I only plan on going Stage 1 for now. I know there's tons of threads but I need some answers lol. If I go Stage 1 with APR, but a used DP (any...
  5. S

MK6 TO MK7 .. WTF?

Recently just got the mk7. LOVE THE CAR I got it in dark blue (not sure the exact name). I'd say aside from the headlights the car is amazing. I think the car looks better then my old mk6. Interior looks better and the Infotainment looks really nice. But how is stock radio so trash? My mk6...
  6. S

HEADLIGHTS...

I've read many threads on here. Reviews and questions. This is giving me anxiety. I'm coming from a MK6 Autobahn which had nice headlights. I purchased a GTI S 2017 over the weekend. The first thing I plan to change is the headlights because... well they look bad. I've read about Helix/Eds...
  7. S

OBD11 question

So my brother has the OBD11 cable for his BMW M4. I looked online and for our mk7 they sell a Dongle that works with Android (I have android) I'm a nub. Can I use his wire and my laptop or am i required to use the Dongle thank you gents and ladies this forum is much more active then the mk6...
  8. S

MK6 Autobahn to Mk7 GTI S 17

Hey peeps. I'm new here. I used to be a mk6 fan boy but I moved up ! Been looking for new head lights and was wondering if any of you g o d s can point me in the right direction. Haven't had time to research the forums and many comments/threads. I have the lame headlights and plan to change...