GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sspcivic31

1. S

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Hi, I have a mk6 gti that i fitted the 986 boxster calipers to, and had a similar fluid weep issue. only thing that fixed it was to remove the rubber bleeder covers completely, torque the bleeders then reinstall the rubber covers. weeping stopped after that. best i could tell the lower loop on...
  2. S

General APR Discussion.

As far as i am concerned they should have used the words "all natural" and "free range" to describe the exhausts.
  3. S

General APR Discussion.

The kind that keeps this thread up top, so people might have a chance of seeing it as opposed to its ultimate hidden in the well fate. getting to play fake attorney/troll boy while scat blasting the porcelain throne is just a bonus.:)
  4. S

General APR Discussion.

canned air. packed to the chili bowl with canned air. internetz, can haz argue anything :)
  5. S

General APR Discussion.

WTF do you all think marketing is? your not looking at engineering drawings. i could use two chickens with open beaks drawn in a muffler to explain RSC, does that mean you would expect chickens in the Mufflers? ;) No, the point that is getting missed here is..............WAIT!!!! WHAT its...
  6. S

General APR Discussion.

i Disagree. if you for one minute cover up the " block diagram" of the RSC and read the text, and look at the cut away photos of the actual exhausts........ oh yeah. twas sweet wasnt it. boost taps for all!:) Most assuredly limited :) Their actual text description in that ad says nothing...
  7. S

General APR Discussion.

Tin foil hat check time: Maybe after these threads/trolling bankrupt corsa and their impending euro rsc line o parts, everyone's favorite haterd company will offer a trade in program to switch to one of their new in house built/branded/technologified systems at a discounted cost. conspiracy on!
  8. S

General APR Discussion.

Yeah, its a really, really ugly situation. They have some talented folks working for them, but this is a bad apple(s) spoils the bunch situation. Really a shame lots of folks spent bunches of money and got less than they were promised, and i dont just mean the exhaust shit. Stock. you dont...
  9. S

General APR Discussion.

Did you by chance "Read" the marketing drivel in that screen shot? its says limited use of packing and no baffles for a blah blah blah. it doesnt say super technical shit you cant see or much less understand if opened up, with a tiny Minotaur in the maze absorbing sound. Sadly, it very vaguely...
  10. S

General APR Discussion.

haha! there is no Tl;DR for this shit show. but here goes: APRRSC like france pre revolution. guy banned here on par with arin spills beans on RSC "tech". common folk demand answers. Marie Arin-toinett says "Lets them watch us eat chili" Revolt gets quashed when mods start shutting down all...
  11. S

General APR Discussion.

Not really. It just went back to its closet. Angry mob, seduced by chilli. Pitchfork's and torches for bowls and spoons.
  12. S

COBB Ford Focus ST

Car wheel hops like no tommorow. Driving down a flight of stairs bad. A buddy of mine has one and has basically all that same stuff. It should be close to a stage 2 gti. I ran him from 40 roll a couple times. Door to door for about 5-8 mph then ko4 pulls away. It makes tons of torque just not...
  13. S

What is your favorite punch?

Two most obvious: Donkey and dick