GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ssleepy

1. Ssleepy

Golf R Cylinder 3 Misfire

Possibly need a new coil pack or spark plugs. When I first tuned my car had the same issue. EPC kept coming on when I would really get on it. Changed the stock coil pack and plugs and never happened again. probably should have changed them from the jump.
  2. Ssleepy

Boost cut?

The sputtering may just be due to your air intake. Definitely get an IC
  3. Ssleepy

New to the Forum and New Golf R

Great looking car, Congrats!
  4. Ssleepy

I bought an R

Beautiful car, Congrats!
  5. Ssleepy

Hello all, New R owner

Welcome and Congrats!
  6. Ssleepy

The most annoying Vs moment of your life........

What exactly is funny about that?
  7. Ssleepy

Completely feel your pain. Worst part is knowing you can smoke someone, but not having the chance. I would rather lose, than not having the chance to actually win, if that makes any sense.
  8. Ssleepy

Couldn't see the vid, but wish I could LOL.
  9. Ssleepy

How annoying is it when you are about to make a pass on the expressway and all of a sudden hear comes grandma from 3 lanes over and then jams her breaks in front of you. I was about to Rip this S4 a new one when out of nowhere came GRANNY LOL. Then when I caught back up to him all of a sudden...
  10. Ssleepy

Safest way to Stage 2?

Definitely an Intercooler and you may want to think about mounts.
  11. Ssleepy

If you are or have been stage 2 ...

Jumped right to stage 2 after 1000 miles. Thing is a whole new car and a lot of fun. Cant wait for Stage 3 software most likely developed in the distant future. You will not regret stage 2!
  12. Ssleepy

Possible dumb question Stage 2

Hi everyone, Running Unitronic Stage 2 ECU & TCU tune on an Auto Golf R. My question is why when I pull the shifter down to go From D to S the car had a totally different sound than if I manually hit the mode button and press race mode. I know about the overrun file and the need to be in race...
  13. Ssleepy

DOG BONE MOUNT?

What's up everyone! Does anyone know of any dog bone mounts that fit the MK7.5 R? Thanks!
  14. Ssleepy

Mk7 vs Mk6 disappointment

Hello all, I’m new to this forum. Here’s my question: should an Mk6 gti stage 1 Revo ever beat an MK7 stage 2 Revo? Yesterday, coming home from work in my Gti MK7 stage 2 I got destroyed by an Mk6 gti stage 1 from a stand still and from a 20 roll. I could understand losing but not by the 2-3...