GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SouthbayMK7

1. SouthbayMK7

AFE Power Looking for Cars in Corona/ Riverside Area

Hello guys I just wanted to ask if anyone around here has a 2015 or newer Golf with the 1.8L Turbo and/ or a 2015 or newer Golf R in the Corona/ Riverside area, Advanced Flow Engineering ( AFE Power ) is looking for these two cars to make power modules for. I am currently testing their power...
  2. SouthbayMK7

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Also very interested in how much this cost and how hard was it to do it. I wonder if you being outside the US helped I also de-badged the rear GTI emblem today :)
  3. SouthbayMK7

AFE Power Stage 2 magnum intake

Alright so I just picked up a stage 2 intake from AFE Power and I haven't seen any reviews or info on here so I thought I would post up for people. To be honest AFE has one of my favorite intake designs out right now one reason due to them making it so you keep the bottom half of the stock air...
  4. SouthbayMK7

WTB GTI front bumper

Hello i am looking for a stock GTI 2015 or 2015 front bumper. I would prefer a carbon grey but am open to what people have. im located in socal but if the price is right i will pay shipping costs.
  5. SouthbayMK7

Amp power cable to battery options

Heys guys posting up because i was looking into hooking up a sub and amp into my 2015 gti. i know all the components i need i am just trying to figure out how to hook up the power cable from the amp to the battery. i saw on the fuse box the power cable runs to the 3rd bolt from the left that...
  6. SouthbayMK7

Need help from people who own VWR R600 intake!

Hey guys I need some help answering a question of mine. I was thinking of just getting a vwr r600 replacement filter and making my own box to save some $$$. I am just wondering if the inlet that comes off the filter is hard plastic. I have a SAI adapter and all I need to do would be drill a...