GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sonny@TireRack.com

1. Sonny@TireRack.com

Bridgestone $70 Rebate

ENDS TODAY!!! Get your Blizzaks! http://www.tirerack.com/specialoffers/details.jsp?promoID=B637&affiliate=BJ9
  2. Sonny@TireRack.com

Several Current Rebates!

Including: Get Ready, Get $50 (Winter specific) Michelin $70 BF Goodrich $50 Hankook (UP to $100) Pirelli $60 Kumho (Up to $75)
  3. Sonny@TireRack.com

Get Them While You Can!!!

Closeout on Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500: Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500
  4. Sonny@TireRack.com

RE-71R

FYI: Still amazing even when compared to the Z2 Star Spec, Falken Azenis RT615K and N FERA SUR4. I am not afraid to say it...I LOVE THE RE-71R!
  5. Sonny@TireRack.com

Customer Pick Up In Delaware

Beginning Thursday, June 2, Retail customers will have the option to pick-up product at our New Castle, Delaware, distribution center. Pick up hours will be 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - Noon.:D
  6. Sonny@TireRack.com

The Tire Rack Now Accepting

The Goodyear Credit Card. Click for benefits and details!
  7. Sonny@TireRack.com

New Tire Rack Exclusive Extreme Performance Tire

Totally new and as of yet untested. Nexen FERA SUR4
  8. Sonny@TireRack.com

A/S3+

Video They say the camera adds 50 pounds. They do say that, don't they?
  9. Sonny@TireRack.com

Another Good Deal Original DWS

Extreme Contact DWS Closeout Also qualifies for the $70 mail in rebate!
  10. Sonny@TireRack.com

Good Deal But You Gotta Be Quick

225/40R18 P-Zero Nero A/S H speed rated 2012 DOT date Nothing fancy, but if you need tires, this is hard to beat. Also eligible for mail in rebate!
  11. Sonny@TireRack.com

Use Site Link for Tire Rack Orders IMPORTANT

Just a reminder to always use the forum link to place your orders from the Tire Rack (located in the upper right hand corner). Feel free to contact me directly with questions (I am a delight to talk to), but to ensure that golfmk7.com is credited with the order, you will want to use the forum...
  12. Sonny@TireRack.com

Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+

I will write a blog soon, but in the meantime, click here