GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by six.k

1. six.k

Stage 2 EQT 91 White smoke on WOT pulls and braking or hard g turns @ high rpm

this is the exact part that i bought. https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-crankcase-vent-valve-genuine-audi-vw-06k103495bl I have not checked for oil on the hot side of my charge piping. Sorry but I'm not sure where exactly that is. i have installed myself the majesty twincooler off ebay...
  2. six.k

Yeah i was gonna say to clarify most of my problems started with the bl pcv. Thanks to @MSH and @Superfreak for your input. I guess ill lifetime warranty the bl with fcp and try a new one first with the ecs hose kit before putting on the catch can. hopefully I won't have to buy a catch can...
  3. six.k

Help! I'm getting whitish blue smoke out of my exhaust on certain high g turns at a rpm higher than 4k or WOT pulls uphill while decelerating. Very much like in the videos below: I have since replaced the pcv with a new revision oem one. VAG-06K103495BL. When doing so i noticed alot of oil...
  4. six.k

Los Angeles Area Detailer?

My friend @trekindetail on insta does a bangin job. I think hes got some specials right now for the month. Let him know josh sent ya over
  5. six.k

WTB: GTI MK7 Downpipe (Socal)

you gonna put it in then take it out?
  6. six.k

Suspension Issue on VWR Springs + Bilstein B8

in case anyone else runs into this... over the past couple days i've read alot about how the gti's weigh a bit more on the driver side (due to the DSG + steering column) and anything within around 5mm difference is okay. Would love to get some opinions on it. I a bit more than 5 mm closer to...
  7. six.k

will do about the tab! my original plan for it was to move the strut assembly from one side to the other if there were no differences in height on the springs. i really hope i put them in the wrong direction, that wouldn't be so bad to fix, although when installing i tried every way untill it...
  8. six.k

LONG STORY bought vwr springs and used with oem shocks n struts 20k miles later, front drivers side wheel is doing alot of scraping on bumps and looks visibly lower by 3/4 of an inch. 5k miles later, decide to replace the struts and shocks to Bilstein B8s. Ride height looks good! no more...
  9. six.k

Bilstein B8 Strut + Shock Upgrade Dust Boot Help!

So I've been running VWR lowering springs with stock struts and shocks for the past 15K miles and very early on the front struts started creaking and bottoming out more and more. I've finally scrounged enough to upgrade both the struts and shocks to Bilstein B8s but noticed that the new parts...
  10. six.k

HELP! Spilled trans fluid in engine bay and found these mystery screws!!

i use that! can't say the same for the mechanics at VW OF DTLA.
  11. six.k

WTS Stock Austins

more like a 7/10? i cant really tell if they are scratches or not but, picture one looks like curb rash in three places with some scratches on the machined face as well. picture two seems good picture 3 I can't tell whether the bottom right of the photo is a scratch or the machined lines...
  12. six.k

HELP! Spilled trans fluid in engine bay and found these mystery screws!!

naw those are skinnier and flatter heads. I just took the whole mess off for the intercooler so I stared at those for awhile remembering where they go. :) as for my engine bieng cleaned i do all my work in my basement parking lot of my condo. i dolly my jack and tools to work on my car 😅...