GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sinetics

1. S

`17 R – Infotainment Reset/Shut Off

Hey all, Recently got into a 2017 R, coming from my (sadly) totaled 2015 PP GTI. I love it...it's a whole new beast! My issue is, after picking up the Carista OBD2 app/bluetooth device and doing some minor modifications, the infotainment system randomly started resetting. Sometimes it shuts...
  2. S

License Plate Delete

Does anyone know if there's something similar to this for covering bumper holes? Don't want to shell out $300+ to fill them in or go the bumper plug route. This seems like such a simple solution, but I'm surprised I can't find anything for VW/Golf specific. Would a blank Subi one fit...
  3. S

This hurts. How bad is this?

I was leaving my (very narrow) Apts. driveway/parking space a few hours ago and stupidly hit a curb on the side. I claybar'd it which removed some of the residue, but it's still deep. Is this grounds for a respray? Or is there anything I can do?
  4. S

What did you do to your mk7 today?

https://youtu.be/xTx4zxHJBKM Muffler delete. Stock resonator replaced with a smaller one, and JB1 installed a few days ago Safe to say that it's totally a new car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk