GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SHCKR

1. SHCKR

MK7 GTI SE MT6 DIY CLUTCH REBUILD GUIDE HS TUNING RSR CLUTCH

I didn't torque them, I just tightened them until they felt really snug using a 3/8 drive ratchet. Don't forget loctite.
  2. SHCKR

FS 2015 GTI SE MT $19K neg

Sold
  3. SHCKR

Scheduled Maintenance

Gents, I searched for a post prior to posting this, cause if I'm not crazy I'm sure I've seen one, but I can't find it. Scheduled maintenance question. I'm about to hit 50K miles, and short of changing oil/filter every 10K and giving my K&N a bath and a re-oil, as well as brakes and tires...
  4. SHCKR

P2279 out of the blue

Gents, need some advice. Did my 40K oil change two weeks ago, put a bit over 5 quarts in it, was a bit low below the full mark on the dipstick, no big deal, ordered more M1 from Amazon, topped it off when it came in. Was slightly above the full mark afterwards. A few millimetres. Went on a hour...
  5. SHCKR

ED help....

Hey guys i'm trying to launch the logger and it's giving me this error "Failed to start communication, try alternative start communication command" and not showing any stats, everything is zeroed out. What am i doing wrong?
  6. SHCKR

MK7 GTI SE MT6 DIY CLUTCH REBUILD GUIDE HS TUNING RSR CLUTCH

This is a rebuild guide for a 2015 VW GTI SE with a six speed manual transmission. Going from a factory clutch which started to fail at about 20,000 miles (story behind the fail here http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16995). I used the video guide from YouTube...
  7. SHCKR

Another clutch thread (DIY)

After reading all the current clutch threads, my head is about to explode and I'm confused beyond belief. Here's my story. MKVII GTI SE. At around 18000 miles noticed about 500 rpm slippage in sixth on the highway when accelerating to pass. Freaked out, called the stealership, they said i'm...