GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ShaZam

1. ShaZam

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed Eurocode RSB and Endlinks. It's been said many times before but the difference in handling is just bonkers.
  2. ShaZam

Cleaning Oil Extractor post Oil Change?

Awesome, thanks for the feedback all!
  3. ShaZam

Cleaning Oil Extractor post Oil Change?

Just used an Oil Extractor (Schwaben 6.5L model) for my scheduled oil change for the first time. My question is after disposing of the old oil do you need to clean out the oil extractor? If so, what your all's best practice in doing so?
  4. ShaZam

(SOLD) Magnaflow Race Muffler (CA)

Brand new in original packaging Magnaflow Race Muffler #14148 Asking $150 (new is ~$155) Located in Los Angeles, prefer local pick-up but will ship at buyers expense...
  5. ShaZam

*SOLD* FS: OBDeleven

Pm'd
  6. ShaZam

Oh for sure, bummer I couldn't find one that was a reasonable price. This is my "good enough" solution and figure it'll atleast protect against some road debris.
  7. ShaZam

Swapped the half belly pan out for a full sized one. Didn't like the idea having a plastic oil pan completely exposed.
  8. ShaZam

Didn't want to pay like $50 for aftermarket colored LED footwell lights so retrofitted my own. Pair of red LEDs for $5 from eBay, super glue and some soldering. 🤙
  9. ShaZam

FS: Rhino Rack JA5470

PM'd
  10. ShaZam

Which ones are those? I like the light up
  11. ShaZam

Got tuned to APR Stage 1. It's really nice 👌
  12. ShaZam

They're APR replicas I got on eBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/JST139-PAIR-2-5-Stainless-Round-Exhaust-Tips-2-1-2-Inlet-4-Outlet-5-Long-/181676448710
  13. ShaZam

Muffler delete and tacked on new tips too! Really like how it sounds now.
  14. ShaZam

Installed these OEM mudguards. I really liked how subtle these were compared to the other aftermarket options. One step closer to RallyWagen life 😏