GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sgnl05

1. S

P0087 Code During Track Day

Actually, I reviewed the videos and it was further below 3/4 and a lot closer to 1/2. I think you're on the money after giving it some more thought. Right after the straight is a heavy braking zone into back to back corners, I bet tank surge is the issue. Thanks!
  2. S

A little over 3/4 full
  3. S

Hey All, Followed everyone's advice and decided to keep up the track time in the R. Deviated from everyone's advice though and was temped by the ability to run E85, gas here is getting expensive again, & installed an Autotech HPFP & updated my tune with an EQT 91 Octane STG 2 HPFP OTS tune to...
  4. S

FS: Fortune Auto 510 Coilovers with Swift Springs (~5k miles) - $1800

do you think these spring rates would work for a R, since we are a bit heavier?
  5. S

Track Day Anxiety

thanks guys, I feel a lot better. Signed up for my next HPDE on 1/20!
  6. S

Track Day Anxiety

thanks guys! I'll review the site and look into your recommendations
  7. S

Track Day Anxiety

Hey all - I bought my Golf R with the intention of it being the fun commuter/occasional autoX & HPDE car. It currently has the all the the typical STG 2 mods: Intercooler, DP, with a EQT OTS tune. The car has 41k miles on it and I have done my best to take care of it with increased service...
  8. S

SOLD: BNIB EQT Coilovers

any difference between the GTI and Golf R models, looks like these are called out as GTI versions on the box? Interested, but would need these shipped
  9. S

SOLD: Performance Pack Porterfield Pads

I'll take the street pads, PMed
  10. S

Boggy Starting After Tune

Update: I tried to capture the boggy starting/stumbling on video and of course it didn't do it when I had everything set up and ready to go, but I think @Daks was on the money. I picked up some octane booster and Liquimoly Jectron just in case; and either the placebo effect is strong, or my...
  11. S

Boggy Starting After Tune

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll pick up some octane booster and try to make a pull tonight when it cools off a little to see if that helps out.