GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Seebimk7

1. S

Advice with dsg gearbox

Hmmm I have been told the clutch is replaceable but main problem is not selecting first and then jumping gears. The clutch faults only come up after driving the car once the gearbox failure has come up. I have also been told mechatronics unit is a common fault
  2. S

Advice with dsg gearbox

Need some help I've got a 2013 vw golf 1.4tsi with and auto dsg gearbox recently been giving me gearbox warning error. Have scanned car with vcds and it shows transmission in limp mode, gear 1 not selectable, clutch 1 tolerance limit reached, and clutch 1 clearance too small. Also been told the...
  3. S

2013 halogen to gti led headlights

Hi there I just need some advice on changing the headlights on my car. I have been told I need some additional wiring and coding. If any1 knows what sort of wiring I need can you please let me know thank you. Car is a 2013 1.4tsi golf
  4. S

Headlights not functioning properly

Oh.... is there anyway to find out without having the headlights?
  5. S

Since the vehicle is only a 1.4 tsi gt model I'm assuming it has the standard mk7 gold headlights. Do you know what wiring I need or where I can buy it from.
  6. S

Hey there I'm new to the forums. Just bought a mk7 golf 1.4tsi. Its had a few upgrades done to it. It's been fitted with gti headlights which I belive to be genuine but the drls and auto adjustments do not work. I have been adviced I need some sort of wiring loom for the headlights to function...