GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Scott24

1. S

Rear seat panel drainage

Just done some research and it appears so. Thank you ! My concern now is just the area circled in the photos. Hoping somebody knows a thing about the body in white and potential drainage in that area
  2. S

Rear seat panel drainage

Hi all, I hope this is the correct forum. I have a golf mk7.5 2017. Recently a bottle of wine smashed in the boot of my car and my car has been smelling of wine ever since. I cleaned the boot from wine. However, since then, I’ve realised that the wine has in fact found it’s way to the...
  3. S

How to replace boot floor covering

Thanks for your reply ! I figured I may be able to navigate it back with the help of bending it, but was wondering how easy it is to remove the plastic trim panels? For example what screwdriver would I need etc? are there steps to removing each trim panel that I should be aware of? Thanks again ..
  4. S

How to replace boot floor covering

Hi guys, I’ve used this forum for tips before however never posted myself.. hopefully someone can help! I removed the boot floor covering (see below pics) I did this as I have to clean the mess and smell from a smashed bottle of wine in the boot, this was smelling the car out pretty bad...