GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by santib

1. S

What is the most stealth hitch?

I had StealthHitch install it and they said it fit but just had to trim the lower diffuser plastic a little different that on the ‘18-‘19 R’s. I have had it on the car now for three years without any issues. My favorite part is that when I remove the receiver you cant tell it has a hitch at all.
  2. S

What is the most stealth hitch?

I installed a stealth hitch on my ‘17 R and it’s great. Had to trim the valance but its not very noticeable. When not in use I remove the receiver and store in the trunk. I painted the muffler black and you can barely see the trimmed valance. I don’t tow with it just use it for my bike rack.
  3. S

GTI to Golf R?

I have owned rebuilt tile cars before and all is great until you want to sell it, then it will be a very difficult task to get anywhere what your asking with a rebuilt title, Just from my experience.
  4. S

Update MIB2 Software and Maps?

Hello All, I was having an issue with my '17 R MIB2 rebooting every few minutes. Its a CPO car that I purchased about 3 weeks ago so its covered by the CPO warranty. I read online that the latest firmware is 0755 and mine had 0751. After removing the Map SD card the system would work fine...
  5. S

New Golf R owner

Yeah its ready to go.
  6. S

New Golf R owner

I had an ‘02 996 Speed Yellow Carerra that got totaled last week.
  7. S

New Golf R owner

Hello all, New to me ‘17 Golf R Tornado Red CPO with 68k on the odometer. Very impressed so far. Looking forward to being active on this forum.