GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sandbagger1

1. Sandbagger1

Chicagoland Chat Thread

^ Like he said. I've used GRD for over three years without issues.
  2. Sandbagger1

MK7 GTI vs Focus ST

^ This. Your spot on.
  3. Sandbagger1

Mk7 Vs civic Hatch

I have a 2017 Sport with 72k miles. I've been following VW’s recommended maintenance schedule. Still driving on the original brakes. Also, the car has been very reliable even with APR Stage 2. New cars today, my choice would be the GTI, Veloster N, and then the Civic.
  4. Sandbagger1

Summer Performance Tires in MN

Michelin A/S 3+ tires. For an all season tire their overall performance is pretty decent.
  5. Sandbagger1

TURBO Integra CHALLENGES Stage 2 6MT GTI

Agree, good kill. Although I do feel the Integra, based on its modifications, was not performing to its full potential. My 02 supercharged RSX-S can still inch out my tuned GTI on the top end.
  6. Sandbagger1

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Not sure about track days - all spare $$ going towards performance improvements. Would love to go to car meets and hang out with other car enthusiasts. Cars, edible food, and something to wash it down = good times!
  7. Sandbagger1

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Hey Fastlax16, it’s good to see you driving a Golf again. Any plans for mods with your new one? I still have my old RSX-S.
  8. Sandbagger1

What Did You Drive Before You Drove A MKVII Golf, GTI or R?

Aftercooled supercharged RSX-S drinking E85. I bought it new in 2002 and it is still running strong.
  9. Sandbagger1

Indiana Dubber Thread

Agree. About 30K miles ago I installed a set of A/S 3+ tires. For an all season tire their overall performance isn't too bad. Last fall my son also installed a set on his new Veloster N and got through this past winter without issues. The A/S 3+ does share a similar challenge that the OEM...