GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SaiiBoost

1. SaiiBoost

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Gonna run my current 225/40 Kumho Ecstas until it's time to replace. About a year on them and they have a lot of tread left. When it's time to replace, I'll look at some lightweight 235/40s. Will get pics once I get them on =)
  2. SaiiBoost

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Just bought a set of 18x8.5 ET45 Matte Gunmetal Superspeed RF03RR's for $900.60 at Wheel Haven. They have a 5% off coupon at the top of the page + the wheels are on sale for $263 per. Gonna be replacing stock Austin wheels on a 2016 GTI S. Hopefully that shaves off some unsprung weight. I think...
  3. SaiiBoost

MK7 vs FC3 Civic Si (Video)

Wonder if the owner of the Si is illiterate and thinks he has a Typee R? I mean, the result would be just about the same still but..... 😂
  4. SaiiBoost

Aftermarket Turbo Options

I'll put in my vote for the TPC38 ball bearing with performance housing upgrade. Costs far less than a G25-660 and has more potential. It also uses the factory lines. so it would be considered a "bolt-on" solution.
  5. SaiiBoost

Give up on Eurodyne?

Yes. Don't waste time and money.
  6. SaiiBoost

Diablo: Immortal

Who is playing this awesome game? :geek: I'm playing on both Android and Windows. Started off as a Necro. Currently level 33.
  7. SaiiBoost

Anybody a video game junkie?

Diablo Immortal has been pretty damn awesome. I like the fact that I can play on PC, then if I have to take a dump, fire it up on my phone and carry on.
  8. SaiiBoost

VW Golf Slammed So Low It Can’t Refuel Without Taking a Wheel Off

Wtf.......People will do literally anything for clout.
  9. SaiiBoost

TPC Performance Housing Turbo Thread (Not the IS38 Ball Bearing thread....)

Time for a TPC38BB T51R mod soundaktor file 🤔😂
  10. SaiiBoost

That time will come. Trying to recoup some funds for the install, so while I wait I will live vicariously through others 😅
  11. SaiiBoost

O_O. That's gonna make for some amazingly wonderful footage. I shall wait impatiently 😂
  12. SaiiBoost

MK7 Confessions

Was 103 last week in Gainesville. Was driving down the I-75 with the windows down, and the air was so hot and dry it felt like my eyeballs were being cooked.
  13. SaiiBoost

Oh lawd. I can't wait to hear that 👀 . It may sound cheesy, but 1/2 the fun of having a turbo is the sound. We need to get some going for these updated TPC BB turbos. I know I'll be getting a lot of clips when I get my 38BB installed. Best ones are when you load the turbo when driving normally.
  14. SaiiBoost

Waiting for @arob157 too, since he has the 38BB and just got his open intake. Been salivating for audio from that setup since I'll be running one as well 😅