GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sadsac

1. S

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed helix boot soundbox in my 16 R
  2. S

FS: DTUK CRD3+ tuning box in UK

***SOLD*** Used on my GTD Mark7 I bought it new and it includes cables + instructions and original box + blanking plug (never used) Selling due to changing car Asking £225 or nearest offer, UK postage included Massive smiles per mile 10 minute installation, no tools required, guides available on...
  3. S

**SOLD** FS: DTUK Pedal Box Plus - UK

**SOLD** Diesel performance UK Pedal Box Plus used on my Mark 7 GTD but fits all mark 7 and 7.5 variants too i think I bought it new and it includes instructions and original box Asking £125 or nearest offer, UK postage included Selling due to changing car
  4. S

Golf R crashes into living room in York

Where shall I park my car? I know - the side of that house looks ideal! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-41140279
  5. S

UK Speed Camera POI source

Hi, I've used POIplaza for putting red light and speed cameras on the discover pro sat nav earlier this year (with icon and warning tone) via the VW tool which seems to be pretty good but has quite a few false positives (where traffic cameras are shown as speed cameras - specifically on the...
  6. S

honeycomb grill made of swiss cheese?

Mines got chunks missing out of it and several cracks (especially if you look close up), large stone has hit it I guess, didn't notice but I'm disappointed. Googled but couldn't find anything so maybe it is just me and bad luck?! Car is Jan 2016 GTD with 7,000 miles, mainly motorway though I...