GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rotaryknight

1. Rotaryknight

Fender subwoofer mods

I got the 2ohm dual Kicker
  2. Rotaryknight

Fender subwoofer mods

I had to crank mine way up. I need to go in there tomorrow see if I was careless with the wires. How high is your sub setting with this setup?
  3. Rotaryknight

Fender subwoofer mods

Yea I pulled a lot of the PolyFil out later
  4. Rotaryknight

Fender subwoofer mods

What do you have your settings at now? Had to really crank the sub setting up.
  5. Rotaryknight

Fender subwoofer mods

Who knows. Had to really crank up the sub setting.
  6. Rotaryknight

Fender subwoofer mods

Yea I’m gonna have to guess that’s what I put in Hahahaha. Have a big ol 32 oz bag
  7. Rotaryknight

Fender subwoofer mods

How much PolyFil am I supposed to stuff in there
  8. Rotaryknight

Fender subwoofer mods

Well I installed the Kicker Sub. Ha missed the whole "memphis is better" Dammit haha. Super easy. Modified the gasket so everything is reversible if I need to....Um I think it sounds better? hahaha I need to drive around more but yes it does go lower. I put in a ol DJ Magic Mike CD just to...
  9. Rotaryknight

Fender subwoofer mods

Sweet well as long as they "work" I'll be able to shape them.
  10. Rotaryknight

Fender subwoofer mods

Glad I found this thread. Spent $XXX adding a sub in my MK6..did not want to go through that route again. So. As I add up my Amazon cart. This is what I have. Kicker Sub https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BLVEZUC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A1DXN92KCKEQV4&psc=1 1/2' gasket for 6.5"...
  11. Rotaryknight

WTB: GTi ECU (DSG)

Been finding a lot of 6speed ones so figure I'd try here.
  12. Rotaryknight

California Engine code

What is the engine code for california? For the MK6 we had CBFA and for most of the rest of the country CTAA I believe. Anyone know what the codes are for the R and GTi in the MK7?
  13. Rotaryknight

FS: Volk ZE40 18x8.5 +44 5x112

Selling the set of ZE40 off my MKVI. Wheels are in excellent condition. Selling because....well I tend to switch it up every 6 months or so. VolkRacing ZE40 Color: Matte Blue Gunmetal Size: 18x8.5 Offset: +44 Weight: 17.5 lbs Tires: Included Continental Extreme 235/40/18 used for one...
  14. Rotaryknight

Talk me out of the Spark EV

Say it ain't so......