GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by REDRUM_MK7

1. R

For sale: 19 wheels/tires in CNJ

Selling Enkei replicas. 19x9.5 et35. Tires are Nitto 555's 235/35/19. I love the look of the wheels, but they rub on my VWR drop. Didn't rub at stock height. Don't feel like cambering or rolling fenders. $900. Local pick up only in Burlington Twp, NJ. Feel free to text/call 720-878-1271 Serious...
  2. R

Waterfest Roll Check Atco, NJ

Who's going? I'll be there sweating balls in the heat wave. https://www.waterfest.net/info/schedule-and-fees/2
  3. R

HELP My car seems to miss or "studder" at WOT

So I had a misfire in #4 cylinder and ordered some RS3 coils and NGK plugs. Took it to a mechanic and it ran great for a week or so. Now I'm getting a "studder" or seems to be missing at WOT. I'm not super mechanically inclined. Do you think he gapped the plugs wrong? No EPC or check engine...
  4. R

Anyone in south Jersey?

Roll call! Burlington Twp here. Seems like all the meets are up in northern Jersey. Anyone in central/south Jersey? Would be cool to have a meet up sometime soon.
  5. R

IS38 and UM tune installed, DAMN

So just got the is38 and united motorsports tcu/ecu tuned along with a cts catted dp, and cts ic. Overall impressions are all positive! Just cruising around town car seems to shift gears smoothly, and throttle response greatly increased. Put the hammer down and car wakes up quickly with a nice...
  6. R

UM Tune/TCU Inputs Please

In Oct I'll be doing an is38 swap, UM tune/tcu, CTS catted dp, and CTS intercooler. Anyone on here have a UM tune? How's DD with it? Not looking for gobs of tq down low, more linear type of power. Any dyno #'s out there? It's hard to find anything on UM out there. Thanks in advance!
  7. R

Relocating to NJ this fall of 18'

So i'm finally leaving BFE Alaska and relocating to Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst this Oct 18'. Anyone on here in the area? Probably will be living out in the Mt. Laurel, NJ area. Already contemplating where to do the is38 w/supporting mods at. Excelerate Perf. seems promising. Any inputs...
  8. R

Don't Bite Your iPhone Battery

Well shi#, there's go my fun.
  9. R

Good front plate kits?

Looking for a good front license plate mounting kit that hooks up into the tow hook section. Don't want to drill holes in the center of my bumper. I've searched amazon and saw the platypus one and other's but don't like the gap between the bumper and the plate on them. Anyone found a good kit...
  10. R

Does Cobb tune work with catless dp?

I had a cobb tune on my 08' STi and remember it throwing a code for the catless dp. Anyone know if the cobb flash will throw a code if I use my catless dp (not installed). Thanks!
  11. R

What music do you listen to??

I listen to it all...alt rock, reggae, trap mixes, 80's music, hip hop/r&b, country, classical (for studying)...depends on the mood.
  12. R

My Blown Turbo Story

Dude so sorry to hear about your story. I went through the same crap in Denver. I was getting ready to move to Alaska (military) and my shitty is20 turbo popped on me. I was in a time crunch because the car had to be fixed in a week to ship to Alaska. Basically I had it towed to Tynan's VW in...
  13. R

Cobb Stage IS38 for DSG???

Any insight on if/when cobb will release a stage IS38 for the DSG's? I'm considering cobb, but noticed on their site they only have maps for the 6MT's. What about DSG tunes?
  14. R

Malone Tuning-Anyone know of these guys?

So my buddy that is a good mechanic swears by these people. Anyone have any experience with these guys? Only thing I'm skeptical about is you have to ship your ECU them, but they do have a lot of dealers that can tune them as well. Thanks. http://malonetuning.com/ecu-tuning/audi-volkswagen/20t
  15. R

Blown turbo TWICE 2015 GTI DSG

:mad: I HAD an Ed tune stage 2 (latest version) with catless CTS DP. So a few months ago I blew the the turbo while getting on it. Car had less than 1k miles. I flashed it back to stock. VW covered it ruling it a faulty turbo. A month later I'm coming home from work then BAM the car lost...