GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Raudix11

1. R

MIB2 Infotainment firmware update question

Hi @mr-fix. I finally had the time to perform the SWDL method but sadly it did not work :(. I'm starting to think that I might be having a hardware problem. I really appreciate all the suggestions you gave to help with my issue. I was really optimistic about this last suggestion but it failed...
  2. R

@mr-fix Thank you for replying. The only fault code is B201A00 (please see screen shot). I only started to use the SD card port to update because of the issue. Also, I always keep the SD port empty when not in use, so I doubt it’s a corrupted SD card issue. Anyway, I will try to update the unit...
  3. R

Finally, my OBDeleven arrived and I was able to check the FEC/SWaP codes. As you can see in the attached photo that 00030000 is Valid. I'm not sure on what to do next. I was able to activate the Apple CarPlay function thanks to Congo and Duke's Activation update so I can still connect my iPhone...
  4. R

Thank you 🙌... I'll check it out once I get my hands on OBDEleven and I'll let you know what I find out 🤞.
  5. R

Has anyone experienced where the screen is stuck at Starting "Media..."? Everything else works on my Delphi Composition except for Media. The issue started when it rebooted randomly on its own then everything seemed to have been reset. Telephone, Radio and Car Status initialized with the...