GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by railroader

1. railroader

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Tpc38 performance housing, tuned by me on simos tools, thanks to switchleg, 2017 gti, stock cat back, 925cc mpi, 535/pm4, e70, ecs fmic, more room left with weight reduction, only rear seats removed on this car. 36psi. Car has gone faster and has done multiple 6's,
  2. railroader

Some times from a gti I'm tuning fbo, mpi, e70, only rear seats removed with a tpc38 performance housing, boost was ramped for traction not hitting 30psi till almost 5500rpm then up to 35psi. Lots left in it and plan on getting the car into the 6's
  3. railroader

TPC Performance Housing Turbo Thread (Not the IS38 Ball Bearing thread....)

Pm me if your interested, I'll see what I can do for you on a price for a tpc38 or tpc25 whichever you prefer.
  4. railroader

New Garrett Turbos for MQB

How much boost up top
  5. railroader

I know the stock intake is hurting it, I don't and one will help, I don't believe it will make as great of difference as your did, but will definitely help,
  6. railroader

Here is a customers A3 full weight fbo mpi e60 xl turbo stock air intake, xl is maxed out at around 33psi, shit 4300DA, solid time though
  7. railroader

Very nice
  8. railroader

Walbro or Brushless?

This made me laugh this morning, most people have probably never seen a q-jet, or know that Timing was ever set via distributer or or ever seen a distributor or know what one is, adjusting the points with a dwell meter. Motor tech has spoiled us lol
  9. railroader

Walbro or Brushless?

Do it. Only way to learn is to do it, it's not hard and if you run into ossue I or we can help you
  10. railroader

Walbro or Brushless?

99.9999% of issues with the pr kit or any other walbro kit is install, you can get them pre installed so it is just drop in also, plug n play, you pay 12-1400 for an rs3 pump that's good for approximately 600whp, 535 with pm4 will cost just under 1k if you get pm4 used and install the pump...
  11. railroader

Walbro or Brushless?

Stage 4 pr kit doesn't require a pm4, flows more than an rs3 pump and also cheaper considering everything you get with the kit. It is the best flowing kit for the price. The 535 pump with a pm4 and fuel line will flow just about as much as an rs3 pump
  12. railroader

Give up on Eurodyne?

Basic lambda vs di
  13. railroader

Give up on Eurodyne?

Also you can make all the same power as any other tuning company out there, especially eqt, nothing magic or special about them except spending tons of money, to be told you have a restriction or something and Check engine lights, that's Cobb as a whole.
  14. railroader

Give up on Eurodyne?

For maestro you will have to load the loader files, then the maestro base file off the server, you can download that base file from the server then edit it in maestro editor then flash it