GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by pkvir

1. P

Sharkapalooza VW Experience 2015

Anyone Going?
  2. P

Got a call from VW - $50.00

They appoligized for the recent recall and said they are sending me a $50.00 cc for my troubles. Should be here in about 3-4 weeks.
  3. P

Got my Go Pro

Delivered tonight
  4. P

Monster Mats

Worth it? love to hear some opinions.
  5. P

Got to love North Texas

Below is the weather forecast today for north Texas. First line of storms (not all that strong) are minutes away. The strong ones may be here while my new car is out in the elements. I will be keeping a close eye on it and hopefully be able to come home and put her in the garage if the large...
  6. P

Hello

From the North Texas area. Denton to be exact.
  7. P

If you have your windows tinted

Did you tint the little triangle of glass in front of the front doors? I got my windows tinted today and opted out of them trying to accomplish this.
  8. P

Do you have a New MKVII? PLEASE READ

Picked up my car Saturday and really like it, EXCEPT on anything but a silky smooth road, the front suspension is overly harsh, I mean knocking my back teeth loose. Took the car in so they can take a look at it. The Service Manager advised me that he got a new Service Bulletin today about...
  9. P

Hello - New MKVII

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Paul From North Texas. Below is my 2015 GTI Autobahn, auto with lighting pkg.