GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Pineapple

1. Pineapple

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Is rice's still within the return period?
  2. Pineapple

osram headlights delaminating?

Fwiw the guy that recently sold me his showed that he was able to obtain a replacement under warranty (due to mechanical failure). He's located in the US and just paid a customs fee of $100.
  3. Pineapple

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Answering the question of what did your mk7 do today: Seems like the water pump might have given out, at 81k miles 😓🙄 Edit: Triggered P00B7 upon restart. Oil temp never went above 190 while limping home. Sensor issue?
  4. Pineapple

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Alrighty, sounds like this bumper cover is gonna be droppin like it's hot
  5. Pineapple

Thanks for the pic, don't think I have that either. Poverty-spec? More like convenience spec
  6. Pineapple

I did remove the grill, no sensor present so I guess I don't have it?
  7. Pineapple

On headlight installation: I did a test run last night to see how much I could access without fully removing the bumper. This is what my seller sent from his install The only things I need from full bumper cover removal is access to a screw on the side near the turn indicator, and clearance...
  8. Pineapple

OSRAM LEDriving Golf MK7 chrome edition LED headlights - $500

Headlights received today, thank you seller. Easy transaction, well shipped. I hope to have time this weekend to do the install.
  9. Pineapple

2283 here
  10. Pineapple

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 1,056 1/6 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 First time for everything I guess
  11. Pineapple

You know America cannot get the nice things though. They thought we didn't want the GR Yaris 😒
  12. Pineapple

You asked? https://www.hemmings.com/stories/toyota-confirms-s-fr-sports-car/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=EDaily&utm_campaign=2024-05-09&uemlid=ac514da7760ac4b0cdb8912eb4be5837a389440e1a25c931f5a952aa8499e97c
  13. Pineapple

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KdYRgvXy/2006-lincoln-town-car-signature Tell them to get off your lawn at the drag strip in your lincoln town car. 110 octane only!