GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by parapraxis24

1. parapraxis24

Oil change tools

Yeah thanks, look up the price of the t-handle, filter socket, and drain plugs for me. Let me know where you land.
  2. parapraxis24

Oil change tools

$45?
  3. parapraxis24

Oil change tools

Everything you need to easily change the oil on a mk7 minus the oil and filter. Schwaben locking funnel, t-handle drain plug tool, and 32mm oil filter socket (I think? I don’t remember the size but it definitely is the correct one, used it twice). Also included is 3 OEM drain plugs with...
  4. parapraxis24

Pro Clip iPhone cradle mount and base

Selling both the mk7 specific dash mount and cradle plus hardware and panel gap tool. The cradle is for an iPhone 12mini but it fit my 13 pro with Apple silicon case as well. The cradle is all the way open for that and is a bit tight but fits fine. Likely for 14-15 pro with thin cases as well...
  5. parapraxis24

SOLD: Bridgestone Blizzak WS90s 17x7 mounted

Forgot to mention, these clear performance pack brakes without issues.
  6. parapraxis24

Rear Low Pro Headrests Leather & Red Stitching

Traded in my GTI so clearing out some parts left over. European rear outboard headrests in leather with red stitching. I'm not sure what these go for today so I'll start at $300 $225 shipping included, but if I'm over, please let me know. Thanks!
  7. parapraxis24

SOLD: Bridgestone Blizzak WS90s 17x7 mounted

Traded in my GTI so need to clear out some storage space. Tires are Blizzak WS90s 205/50/17 on 17x7 et43 Tiguan wheels. Wheels are.....acceptable. No cracks or bends, but as a winter set who cares that they're curbed to hell? Tires have 1000 miles on them, and all show 11/32nds or better tread...
  8. parapraxis24

MK7.5 Digital Cockpit retrofit

Yeah the 2018 in NA doesn't have any of those things, they were all removed from the facelift models. I'll try and source down the 791B then, I don't care much about the symbols vs the words since I know what they mean. ETA: Seems like the 791B is about $200 cheaper than the 891B. I'll go that...
  9. parapraxis24

The bench setup sounds more complicated than I'm willing to deal with. I guess I'll start saving up for this one.
  10. parapraxis24

Has there been a consensus on the cluster to use for the mk7.5? I have a 2018 autobahn, I thought that the 891A cluster would work, but after reading through this it seems some 2019 owners had issues with the A. Do I need the 891B? Sucks because it’s about $300 more. The VW dealers show that...
  11. parapraxis24

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Did the VAQ fluid this morning. Really simple to do only hinderance was having retrofitted both the front exhaust tunnel cover and the full belly pan, both had to be removed, otherwise really straight forward. Also having access to a full lift makes this an easy one. Doing it on your back...