GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by onur2006

1. onur2006

Watching video's on instrument cluster ?

Hey guys. Any idea how we can do this in our golf's
  2. onur2006

İnner Light Bulb

Hi everyone, I noticed that the some Golf R's Headlight inner LED bulbs working with low beams. Does anyone know the coding light up the inner LED? My inner leds are always off while my low beam's are working. *I am aware the inner LED serves as the high beam projector but I'm trying to get...
  3. onur2006

95 Gas?

İn Turkey we use 95 always. No problem still going like a bullet :))
  4. onur2006

CROWS EAT MY SUNROOF :(

Thank you ı fixed it today at service. Tha part code is "5GM 877 297" maybe someone needs in the future. İt cost's 160usd to me :(
  5. onur2006

wow here comes a fast toilet :))
  6. onur2006

OBDELEVEN EXHAUST FLAP DEACTİVATE FAİL

Hi Trying to deactivate exhaust flaps using the one touch app on MY MK7.5R I have the car in race mode, dsg in sport, ignition on engine off. Select off and holding green tick then getting a red Failed message at the bottom of the screen every time I try. I've tried a few different things but...
  7. onur2006

thank you for your help again
  8. onur2006

Thank you very much, ı think its the part number 9
  9. onur2006

VWR springs install cost

Was there any difference in suspension comfort compared to the original? Is the adaptive suspension still active?
  10. onur2006

HAahaha fucking zombie crows
  11. onur2006

Hello guys ,İs it possible to change this part of the sunroof separately . Damnd crows eat my sunroof seals :( anyone have an idea ? part code or sth else? help me please