GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by OffTheFence

1. O

Will this 17" Audi A3 wheel fit on the R?

Re-posting to the correct location. To start, I am aware that this giant resourceful thread exists but the A3 wheel I'm trying to get confirmation of fitment (basically clearance over the caliper) has the worst Option Code name for forum and google searching ("F40")--even when restricting to...
  2. O

Please delete

Dammit, my bad. When I logged in I was at the last place. Seth, thanks, I've seen the second thread but didn't find a hit on this wheel, no luck on the first one. MODS: please delete this thread.
  3. O

Please delete

MODS: Please delete, posted to wrong sub.
  4. O

OEM 17" wheels that clear PP/R calipers

Has anyone tried the CR5s from the 06-08 A3? Here's a link: https://www.hubcaphaven.com/p/4825/aly58791-audi-a3-wheel-silver-painted-8p0601025dz17.html They're very similar (if not identical) in outward appearance to the Avignons but they're 7.5" wide vs 7 and and the offset is +56. I used...
  5. O

WTB: (4) 225/40R18 Mk7 OE tires (Pirelli, Conti)

Hey there, looking for 4 Mk7 OE tires (225/40R18, Pirelli Cinturato, ContiProContact, etc.) with at least 4/32 of tread left (yeah, lease turn-in). I live in Eastern Michigan but I'm willing to drive or pay for shipping if you're willing to. Thanks.
  6. O

WTB: One Austin wheel (for '15 GTI)

I'm in need of a single Austin Wheel for my '15 GTI (I hate curbs, and now I know that they hate me). I'd prefer one without a tire mounted, but will consider buying one with. Thanks.