GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by napadirt

1. napadirt

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Interesting. Wasn't expecting the issue to be failing pads. That's scary. I did a quick internet search--looks like this was an issue 10 years ago. I'd be shocked if this hasn't long since been corrected. I'll take a look at the pads you suggested for my Macan. Need Porsche to look through the...
  2. napadirt

I get it. But...Porsche community is very cautious about mods from OE, even tires because the cost of repairs is so high. General car knowledge within the Macan "community" is surprisingly low. In their mind, the car is perfect stock because it's a Porsche. I think that's true, with the...
  3. napadirt

I see the bleed ports on the calipers. Bleeding is relatively straightforward? I've never bleed automotive brakes but have bled many mountain bikes. The brakes have also developed a throbbing at low brake pressure, like a rotor is warped. I can take it in for warranty service for that reason...
  4. napadirt

Give up on Eurodyne?

Thanks. 0.72 lambda is Crazy Rich (Asians)
  5. napadirt

I have Macan calipers and rotors, on my Macan. =) Happy with the StopTech rotors and Redstuff pads I just installed on my GTI after 100k miles. Very aggressive initial bite, never wanting for power. I don't track my GTI. However, I am disappointed with the brakes on my Macan. I have a 2018...
  6. napadirt

Give up on Eurodyne?

Do anyone understand the lambda tables? At what air temp does "Full load lambda based on air temp" kick in? Why does lambda initially start at 0.83, after 0.5sec spike to 0.9, and then drop down to 0.83?
  7. napadirt

Give up on Eurodyne?

Just finally realize why my downshifts have been sucking. The NLS tune doesn't allow a throttle blip for rev match and heel-toe. Is there a setting in Maesteo that allows NLS and rev matching? The only setting I see that's related is "Minimum accel pedal for NLS", and that's set to 97%, yet...
  8. napadirt

Give up on Eurodyne?

Point taken. No H20/Meth but my intercooler is pretty good. I see IATs in the teens in the winter, just a few degrees above ambient. This really helps your turbo. A 30* difference in IAT reduces required PSI by ~10% at equivalent air mass flow. BTW: Found a great chart from Cobb explaining...
  9. napadirt

Give up on Eurodyne?

Should I f&$@ around and see what happens?
  10. napadirt

Give up on Eurodyne?

IS38 25psi @6k Forum member MK7GTL https://datazap.me/u/mk7gtl/eurodyne-is38-maestro-tuned-27?log=0&data=1-4-19&solo=4-8-15-18
  11. napadirt

Give up on Eurodyne?

I didn’t think it was possible for an iS20 to hold 26psi at redline. Define redline? RPM?
  12. napadirt

Give up on Eurodyne?

After this morning's tuning session took the car out on a 120 mile trip. Car was phenomenal. After 105k miles, this is the best it has ever driven. The power delivery is linear and predictable with no annoying behaviors like hesitation, timing cut, or surging boost down low. Yes there's turbo...
  13. napadirt

Give up on Eurodyne?

How much boost do you run on your IS20? Timing? Fuel?
  14. napadirt

Give up on Eurodyne?

If you do that, how do you control boost vs. RPM? Flow tables? Wish the PSI slider was a scaler and not a cap. Rather, wish we had both.
  15. napadirt

Give up on Eurodyne?

Appreciate your hep Diggs24! Giving EQT $1500 would have been easier, but I’m having more fun this way. It’s all about having fun.