GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MuscleToMouse94

1. MuscleToMouse94

The “Greta” Build Thread - Economy Continues To Nosedive, Tune Project STILL On Hold

I chucked the heat shield. Wasn‘t worth the fix. Car is running smooth *shrugs*
  2. MuscleToMouse94

The “Greta” Build Thread - Economy Continues To Nosedive, Tune Project STILL On Hold

I thought once metal rusted it was a “game over” situation?
  3. MuscleToMouse94

The Rusty Heat Shield Issue: The heat shield on my INJEN CAI is rusting badly. Trying to find a new one but having a hard time doing so. ALSO, when I get the new one, is there anything that I can spray on it (some sort of durable paint) that is heat resistant? Any suggestions?
  4. MuscleToMouse94

Sirius caught up to me...

Haven‘t had Sirius in two years. Thank you, bluetooth :D
  5. MuscleToMouse94

Well, the fog light was completely destroyed along with supports for the bumper. They have both been replaced. They did miss the splitter but I plan on ordering the one above, I’ll install it myself.
  6. MuscleToMouse94

Wish I saw this earlier but she’s already at the shop. I know the guy who owns the place, I most likely wont be charged anything but I appreciate the help!
  7. MuscleToMouse94

Update: Greta victimized a raccoon going 80 on the highway the other day. Fog light got knocked out of place (not cracked as far as I can tell) but I lost the plastic lip under the bumper. Off to the body shop to get fixed…
  8. MuscleToMouse94

On the bright side of things, I let the girlie take my car for a spin earlier to run an errand. She loves driving it and BOY does Greta sound good on takeoff from far away :love:
  9. MuscleToMouse94

I was hoping to have Greta Tuned by now, but the budget for that project is completely gone. Hoping to get it done by the end of the year (at this point)…
  10. MuscleToMouse94

I got rocked by an m4

They look/ run great but the M4’s near me all sound like Honda’s. It’s extremely unfortunate.
  11. MuscleToMouse94

Accessport with EQT tunes

Unfortunately not in the budget, but genuinely appreciate you keeping me in mind!!
  12. MuscleToMouse94

I Have An Itch For Car Meets And Shows

I might be out. Softball playoffs take priority :ROFLMAO:
  13. MuscleToMouse94

Ill be going on the 28th. Do they have spots in the show for Euros/ imports or nah?
  14. MuscleToMouse94

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Ironically, from preventing violence comes death. Guess they’re gonna have to put down the animals if they cant find an owner for them. The logic seems real good here. Another woke win!
  15. MuscleToMouse94

PERFECT, I’ll hit this in two weeks