GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mukuljuria

1. M

Tint/Ceramic

Mabrook on the coating, did you do only Crystal Serum Light or Crystal Serum + Exo v2? Another essay for you lol, sorry, I'd rather put all the details in one go rather than go back and add stuff later...:p Stone chips suck, my Gti had plenty on the hood and front bumper. I just popped by VW...
  2. M

If you know anyone looking for a GTI

Hey guys, if you know anyone looking for a really clean MK7 thats treated like a child (lol) , i'm selling my car. The car is available to view in Dubai. This is the ad: https://dubai.dubizzle.com/motors/used-cars/volkswagen/gti/2015/9/2/night-blue-metallic-golf-gti-mk7-upgrades-2/ If you...
  3. M

Limited edition VW Golf R models

The link above isn't the same as the OP. That is just a yellow exterior. The one available in the UAE is a top of the line R with NAV, DCC, Alcantara interior on seats/steering/gearbox. It has yellow seat belts, yellow stitching on all surfaces. The 19" wheels are painted black with yellow...
  4. M

Window tints

I went for vkool. All cars in the house have vkool on. Nanolux and vkool are similar. Somewhat like toyota/lexus (vkool being lexus hehe) Vkool has official outlets, nanolux not so much, too many players in the back of emarat petrol stations, al quoz, qusais etc. I went with vkool signature...
  5. M

MK7 GTI/R pics and videos

Anytime buddy, would love to help :D. A quick way to keep it clean is to get a microfiber wash mitt(ace has a couple from Armor All and Carrand), soap Sonax from Emarat) and access to a garden hose/pipe with a pipe attached to the gun. And a bucket. I would NEVER just wipe the car down with...
  6. M

MK7 GTI/R pics and videos

Woops, my bad haha. I thought you knew about them as your asked about products. Well this will be a long post, so sorry in advance :p Well I would suggest visiting www.autogeekonline.net , and look at the various articles for starting up. My products are from all over the world. Some are...
  7. M

Reverse lights changed to LED (with PICS)

Hey all, I replaced my reverse cheapo bulbs to LED's. Happy with them for now. Attached are a few pics :) Here's where I purchased it from : http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Error-Free-White-Bay9s-H21W-64136-CREE-XB-D-LED-Bulbs-for-VW-CC-Backup-Lights-/151372563617 The first is factory reverse...
  8. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Dipped my badges and emblems. Not sure how I feel about them yet.
  9. M

Question about Reading Lights - something wrong?

The front roof switch panel that controls the lights/sunroof etc. has 3 switches for controlling the lights. 1. Has a bulb logo and switches all lights in the cabin on. 2. Angled towards passenger logo - switches on passenger side light 3. Rear bulb logo - switches on the rear reading lights...
  10. M

instagram usernames

Had to delete my old account New Ig: mukul_juria
  11. M

Need some advice regarding tires and sizes please

Evening all, It is time to change my tires as I cannot stand the potenzas that came with the GTI (s001). I have been looking around but cannot come to a definite answer regarding what to go for. The current potenzas pick up every impfection on the road and is felt on my back as i spend about...
  12. M

Positive or Negative? GTI PP coming to the Middle East

Was reading wheels magazine in Dubai and there was an interview with the Managing Director of VW middle east. This is it below...Can't say i'm happy as I would have loved the performance pack myself. For those who are waiting for a new GTI...Wait!! The only thing I can think of is the price...
  13. M

HELP! - Loud Braking Noise

Hi all, my GTI recently started making this really loud noise on braking. I've taken it to the dealer who said its a normal noise without even checking the car. Took it to a garage that is owned by a family friend, they said the pads are fine and that the discs need to smoothened out which they...
  14. M

Noisy Tyres GTI - Replacement?

As the title suggests, the Bridgestone Potenza's S001 fitted on my GTI are very noisy and of course hard (sidewall?) In Dubai we have painted lines on the road when approaching speed bumps (example) which is extremely noisy and bouncy as well. I am looking to replace the stock potenzas as...
  15. M

Noisy tyres - GTI

As the title suggests, the Bridgestone Potenza's S001 fitted on my GTI are very noisy and of course hard (sidewall?) In Dubai we have painted lines on the road when approaching speed bumps (example) which is extremely noisy and bouncy as well. We own 6 other cars that i've driven and none of...