GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MrFabulous

1. M

Clubsport S Steering Knuckles SOLD

I got these from ShopDap and used them for less than a year. Around 1k miles and 2 track days (6-20min sessions). I work from home and don't have to drive much so I traded the GTI for a more impractical car to track and these are leftover. Need parts for new non-VW build. $650 shipped to your...
  2. M

Audi TT (8S) Control Arms

A3/GTI is a steel control arm and a ball joint designed to go with it. That ball joint mounts to the top of the control arm. The TT is an aluminum control arm with adjustment for camber, with a ball joint designed for it that mounts to the bottom of the control arm and had a bit of a tooth...
  3. M

Audi TT (8S) Control Arms

YWWV, I hesitate to go this route because now you've altered the load path. Rather than transferring the load to the control arm under compression and only using the hardware for locating the joint, you're asking the hardware to take the load under compression. Something it wasn't designed for...
  4. M

FS: 034 Density Line Adjustable Toe Links

These make it so much easier to adjust rear toe. Had these for about a year and a half. The zink coating on the links doesn't hold up well but functionally these are very good. Only removed due to sale of car. Asking $130 shipped CONUS.
  5. M

SOLD: 034 Motorsport Rear Sway Bar with Dynamic+ End Links

Selling an 034 motorsports solid rear sway bar. The bar has been on the car for 2 years and through a winter and a half. Originally I had Verkline endlinks and was going to swap to the 034 endlinks but I've decided to sell the car. So the 034 Dynamic+ endlinks are new and unused. I have new...
  6. M

SOLD: Vorshlag Camber Plates for Koni, Bilstein B8, H&R

Until I mark them as sold, they are available.
  7. M

SOLD: Vorshlag Camber Plates for Koni, Bilstein B8, H&R

Sorry I missed this reply. You will get minimal NVH from these, it's the nature of the beast. You're replacing rubber insulated OE parts with spherical bearings. If you get crazy noise from these they were installed incorrectly. Because I work from home I hardly ever use the car so when the...
  8. M

SOLD: 034 Adjustable Solid FRONT Sway Bar

Only had this on the car since May. Nothing wrong with it, I just like the larger Hotchkiss sway bar more, personal preference. Less than 500 miles on it. I hate 034 hardware so their supplied bolts were replaced with ARP stainless steel bolts. Asking $275 +shipping. Available separately are...