GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MrDavid

1. M

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

I just bent my 312mm shields back at the edges with simple pliers. It only took a few seconds, didn't even take them off the car.
  2. M

No pictures, but the 18" OEM Durbans 18x7.5 et51 fit with 15mm spacers, also just bent the top end of my stock brake shields straight up and they pretty much cover the back of the rotor maybe 1-2mm exposed. My car came with 288mm rotors, I had previously upgraded to 312mm rotors and they fit...
  3. M

Test Fit! Enkei Raijin 18x8.5 et42, fits no spacers!
  4. M

Custom Spare tire Box for large sub (7.5" max mounting depth)

Stealth / spare tire subwoofer install! AMP: SKAR RP-1500.1D Speaker: Rockford Fosgate Power series T1D2-12 800W RMS Now I know that this sub is not usually one that is used in a "stealth installation" application but when you have a Golf Sportwagen, anything is possible! The recommended box...
  5. M

MK7 DAP Right DRL not staying on

So, I've been scouring the OBDEleven adventure thread trying to find cool tweaks, and I happened upon the wink (DRL's stay on with turn signal). I thought i would try it. After the adaptation was applied I started getting the following error in red 09 Central Electrics System description...
  6. M

I want white wheels, what the best option?

Tl;dr : Whats the best/cheapest way to make my wheels white? My car has 18" wheels which came with dealer installed curb rash (the car was a demo). The dealership didn't replace the wheels, however, they did compensate me otherwise, however that leaves me with damaged wheels. I tried...
  7. M

Exhaust for 1.8 TSI Sportwagon 4motion

Hey guys, I bought a 2017 Golf Sportwagon 4motion highline. I want to upgrade the exhaust system to give it a lower and louder sound as well as support a tune. So far the only aftermarket exhaust systems that I have found online are single exit exhaust like the AWE tuning exhaust, which also...