2. Mr. White

FREE LAWNMOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOOOOOOOOOO ETTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  3. Mr. White

Official Off Topic Thread while Mike Gabriel is Banned Thread

so hows it going guys? :thumbsup:
  4. Mr. White

Head Rest Delete?

IMG_7656.jpg by Mr. Mike White, on Flickr IMG_7657.jpg by Mr. Mike White, on Flickr
  5. Mr. White

XBox NOT Down

and i love it! woohoo for paying $60 a year to NOT give out my personal info :thumbsup:
  6. Mr. White

Its Five O-clock Somewhere.......

And i'm sipping on some Doctor Pepper and SoCo 100 What are you sipping on??
  7. Mr. White

**Samsung Fascinate**

Good morning guys, i know about the droid and even tho i post this you are still going to say get a droid. :lol: Does anyone have one that can give a review? I have read the other online reviews but i just wanted a real user review. they have it buy one get one free with verizon and my girl...
  8. Mr. White

Help A Dubbers Mom Out!

I know it sounds strange but my mom needs your help, She is trying to win a photo contest from Sanuk. Its really easy, Click on the below link and press like in the upper right: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=205934&id=56062795998&ref=mf and then under the picture of her at napa vally...
  9. Mr. White

WyoTech Questions

Hey guys did some searching and nothing. Wanted to know if any of you dubbers have been to WyoTech and wanted to know how you like/liked it. It looks like I’m going to be getting out of the usmc and going into that field and am looking at going to their PA Campus. I would be going for the...
  10. Mr. White

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat ..

that would spoil everything but i guess i can give one
  11. Mr. White

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat ..

question, is there a world record for most air freshener trees hung from a rear view mirror? because i have 101 and i want to see if its out there if not then guiness book here i come! also couldent find anything in the google oh here is a picture so you know it happened, love cell phone pics
  12. Mr. White

GlowStick Question

So i have to order 60,000 Glowsticks (Chem Lights) for work and i got to thinking, if you were to crack all of them how bright would it be. Does anyone know? Like a scientific answer and compaired to a light bulb? I know its random but thats the kinda stuff i think about at work. Oh and for...
  13. Mr. White

JTI or not JTI

Now this is more a question, MKIV's JTI's are a jetta front end, obviously, but are MKV's still considered a JTI if all you have to do is switch the grills out? seeing as thats the only difference.