GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by monkibouy

1. M

SOLD!!!!: 2016 NB GTI Autobahn PP/LP/DSG - Ohlins R&T, EQT Vortex

Car is sold, thanks all (time to update the sig @Drummer_Stig )! Thanks @Dog Dad Wagon - definitely was more into it than I'd like to admit but I loved how it turned out. Virtual Dyno had it pegged at ~380whp on our lovely ACN91.
  2. M

Bump for the weekend - I may also start parting it out, let me know if you are interested in anything currently on the car.
  3. M

The time has come to part ways with my MK7 GTI. This car has been a great daily but I have decided to move on to RWD fun :cool:. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Asking $18,000 OBO Located in Phoenix, AZ but will work with remote buyers Pics: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmRXKVZU Info: Night...
  4. M

How are the EQT OTS / base Accessport tunes?

I love how it’s super quiet, dark at night, and easy access to Shea/87. Def not perfect tho, we get overrun w/the “winter visitors” this time of year and their driving fills me with rage. I’d also recommend what Stija said and find a spot to pull out of traffic then log as you “merge” back in...
  5. M

How are the EQT OTS / base Accessport tunes?

I can’t say the East side is much better - the only consistent spot I’ve been able to use for logging is on SR-87 (MUCH quieter than the freeways). At least if there’s a patrol car there aren’t many places for them to hide.
  6. M

CTS Turbo BOV (used)

Sold!