GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MonkeyMD

1. MonkeyMD

Can't stop, won't stop - finally my build

Shit. I drive 20 miles just to get E85
  2. MonkeyMD

Fat Shawn’s 2019 GTI Build

I just can't believe that you can get an A3 for like $5k less than a comparable gti. For that difference, who cares if it's fwd. He was going to get a gti for more anyway. But if you CAN get awd, go for it
  3. MonkeyMD

MK7 Confessions

If it was a 10mm, there would be some urgency. I found an 11mm socket when i took the bumper cover of the Scion. Useless. Too long for even the rear calipers
  4. MonkeyMD

Gbot's 19R 2.5VR6T Build

Wait, the VR6 didn't come with upgraded mounts?
  5. MonkeyMD

Why not an A3 2023 Audi A3 40 TFSI Premium Plus FWD - $27,999 Mileage: 5,976 https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/link/383622282 2022 Audi A3 40 TFSI Premium Plus FWD - $23,989 Mileage: 32,654 https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/link/384294745
  6. MonkeyMD

Nine81's Silver Wiener Build

But what does it all mean Basel
  7. MonkeyMD

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Nice. I'm about 1200 miles from 150k
  8. MonkeyMD

Nine81's Silver Wiener Build

As a budget alternative, try the Falken FK510/FK520 great dry grip & i thought wet performance was even better.
  9. MonkeyMD

Probably a safer route with me. Do i need to get a poster of Rita Hayworth to cover it up in the meantime
  10. MonkeyMD

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Or i just use duck duck go browser. Blocks everything out of the box
  11. MonkeyMD

I love that you assume us non technicians have a grinder. You saw what i did with just a screwdriver. Imagine giving me a grinder 🤣
  12. MonkeyMD

I'd do that grey R. Put a TSI badge on it. Dual exhaust tips one side. An E85 Vortex xl. Go hunting
  13. MonkeyMD

Yikes. Might have to look through all my ikea wrenches to see if there's a 10mm lol
  14. MonkeyMD

Yeah. I noticed them turning together. So i thought i flipped the switch to reverse on my powered screwdriver, but apparently didn't & it ripped it right off. And i can normally hold the bottom but with needlose vice grips but couldn't find them. Tried needlenose pliers so i could at least...
  15. MonkeyMD

Gbot's 19R 2.5VR6T Build

Turn turn turn. WHOOOOOOOOOOSH oh shit... BRAKE BRAKE BRAKE