GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by modesto93

1. M

Retrofitting Lane assist camera without changing windshield?

I'm here to tell you that I solved it, it was the ground cable that wasn't making good contact with the chassis. Retrofit complete, I just have one question, I don't have the setting to vibrate the steering wheel, is it because my car isn't set up for this or did I skip some steps? This function...
  2. M

hi guys, has anyone got this error and know how to fix? Is it a connection or coding problem?
  3. M

Hi friend, I have a Seat Leon 2017 and I want to install lane assistant. Did you make it? Do...

Hi friend, I have a Seat Leon 2017 and I want to install lane assistant. Did you make it? Do you have any pictures?
  4. M

On Aliexpress it is much easier to find the 3q0 which is sold in combination with the cable. The 5q0 cannot be found on sale with the cable needed for the connection…
  5. M

guys which frontcamera should you take for Seat Leon 2017? As acc mounts the 5Q0 907 572 H . 5q0 or 3q0?
  6. M

Hi everyone, I have enjoyed reading many pages about this project. I am in Italy and you will excuse me if my English is not perfect. I would like to add the camera for the lane assistant, I have a 2017 Seat Leon with ACC. the camera code should be 3q0980654 correct me if i'm wrong. There...